Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
its a fact he took womens passports to stop them from leaving

stfu
selective hearing much what did you watch a destiny clip or read the suns article?
Post automatically merged:

i mean that narrative died in jan just as quick as it brought up.

Last edited:
whats more disappointing is seeing people be happy about a fabricated methodically thought out story to ruin somebodies life, watch them rot in jail for months at a time be release cause no evidence and still hat someone theyve never even met.

now thats disappointing and just.

now lets watch the girls who faked being raped and sex trafficked face no repercussions. thats truly disappointing.
I'm pretty sure I saw him once say " Slap, Slap, Shut up bitch, sex. " as a tutorial for what to do against a woman.

If young and impressionable men like many of you want to look up to this scam-artist/rapist/sex trafficker as a good male role model then be my guest. I don’t hate you or necessarily think you’re a bad person at heart. Be warned though, this type of behavior won’t turn your life around. Women don’t like men that abuse them. And if you think that behaving like Andrew Tate will finally get girls to notice you, start going out with you, or even have sex with you, then you’re in for a rude wake-up call.

If young and impressionable men like many of you want to look up to this scam-artist/rapist/sex trafficker as a good male role model then be my guest. I don’t hate you or necessarily think you’re a bad person at heart. Be warned though, this type of behavior won’t turn your life around. Women don’t like men that abuse them. And if you think that behaving like Andrew Tate will finally get girls to notice you, start going out with you, or even have sex with you, then you’re in for a rude wake-up call.

Whaat? It's not good to be a creepy, overtly edgy tryhard rapist?
Who coulda seen that coming.. :snoopy:

Lmfao calm ur tits
Tate is a meme
Learn to laugh sometimes :seriously:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Lol this was all a deep fake.

Thats crazy, sneako someone who has visited tates compound confirmed that tate took passports from women
:seriously:
Sneako is not someone I would take as a credible source, the kid is losing his mind.

the fact that you actually believe things like this go to show the ignorance and how easily manipulated you are.

you realize all of these fake bits of information and “proof” have been refuted and have been thrown away for a reason.

there has also been plenty of reputable news personalities who’ve openly came out and stayed this is all a setup.

You’ve had months to do any proper research to find evidence to build a proper case against the brothers.

good luck in life blindly believing the mainstream news.

vice also had their own personal agenda with tate to shed him in a negative light, which has also been proven in multiple occasions.

Last edited:
Lol this was all a deep fake.

Sneako is not someone I would take as a credible source, the kid is losing his mind.

the fact that you actually believe things like this go to show the ignorance and how easily manipulated you are.

you realize all of these fake bits of information and “proof” have been refuted and have been thrown away for a reason.

there has also been plenty of reputable news personalities who’ve openly came out and stayed this is all a setup.

You’ve had months to do any proper research to find evidence to build a proper case against the brothers.

good luck in life blindly believing the mainstream news.

vice also had their own personal agenda with tate to shed him in a negative light, which has also been proven in multiple occasions.
Damn just because there wasn't enough proof doesn't make AL capone good guy.

Based off comments there are 2 sides to this. Both sides its still all hearsay at this point because nothing has been "released to the public"

What is more believable

1. The standpoint of Tate was imprisioned for months and in theory cut a deal to "cooperate" with authorities to bring down other criminals

2. The "Matrix" in this case "Romanian Gov't" was after Andrew Tate (For whatever reason) with no proof, etc and wanted to lock him up to "get rid" of him permanently. He is now under house arrest after months of imprisonment

Both arguments are compelling