Anyone fuck with cars

I like futuristic and innovative cars. Just my opinion, tho I cant afford them yet. But I really started to fuck with cars when I bought my own Seat Ibiza. It looks so sexy and I am in love with my car.
It was just a joke.

I do consider Tesla garbage tho...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It was just a joke.

I do consider Tesla garbage tho...
Is it hate against the company? Or is it because of the Tesla fails? Or just design?

I wouldnt buy a Tesla yet, I rather hope e-cars get refined, especially the Tesla ones. Also idk if I want to support Elon Musk long term. Lmao.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Big Trump supporter
It felt like Trump was buying Tesla support in exchange of investing into their space programs.
I think aslong Elon gets political support it doesn't matter to him who he supports. But I agree I was a bit disappointed when he spoke in high tones about Trump...

Back to E-cars. I think what Tesla is doing best is pushing the competition. Since I got into this franchise I found many start ups and smaller companies inventing quite hot cars. I got some futuregasms looking at them.

Also one car I really loved to look at is this new Hennessey Venom.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Still V8, V10, V12... cars need sound. That alone is enough reason to not like electric cars.
They are mostly either unattainable or money pits... But if you can afford one aside from a daily driver, sure, why not...
Both got their pros and cons. Sounds - petrol engines, acceleration - electric, top speed - petrol...