How can this be Zoro's arc when 99% of his plots got dropped?
Gathering the Samurai? L
Avenging Yasui? L
Forge a black blade? L
Slicing Kaido to pieces? L
Shimotsuki connection/past? L
Being paralled with Ryuma? L
Visiting Ryuma's grave? L

Freakin Denjiro had more plot relevance in Wano than Zoro lmao and he ain't even in the upper half of the most important Scabbards
:gokulaugh:

How can this be Zoro's arc when 99% of his plots got dropped?
Gathering the Samurai? L
Avenging Yasui? L
Forge a black blade? L
Slicing Kaido to pieces? L
Shimotsuki connection/past? L
Being paralled with Ryuma? L
Visiting Ryuma's grave? L

Freakin Denjiro had more plot relevance in Wano than Zoro lmao and he ain't even in the upper half of the most important Scabbards
:gokulaugh:
Celebrating prematurely once again I see.

:yodaswag:

Celebrating prematurely once again I see.

:yodaswag:
Lmao dude half of these are already beyond the point of no return unless Zolo can magically teleport back in time and gather the samurai or magically bring Orochi back to life to avenge Yasui or being paralleled with Ryuma when Luffy already got that honor or have his past revealed when Oda literally confirmed in an SBS he has zero interest in exploring the Shimotsuki.

Every character who got their own arc (Nami, Robin, Sanji) were relevant throughout their whole arc, they didn't suddenly become plot relevant at the end. Stop dreaming already.

:whitepress:

Lmao dude half of these are already beyond the point of no return unless Zolo can magically teleport back in time and gather the samurai or magically bring Orochi back to life to avenge Yasui or being paralleled with Ryuma when Luffy already got that honor or have his past revealed when Oda literally confirmed in an SBS he has zero interest in exploring the Shimotsuki.

Every character who got their own arc (Nami, Robin, Sanji) were relevant throughout their whole arc, they didn't suddenly become plot relevant at the end. Stop dreaming already.

:whitepress:
Gathering the samurai can literally happen by the end of this arc by killing kaido and replicating ryuma’s feat over the capital. Zoro will finally be seen with the reverence he deserves, thus the samurai will want to follow him into future battles when given the chance too.

Avenging Yasuie will happen by killing Kaido. Zoro’s goal switched from orochi to kaido a long time ago. Dealing with the one who is really the threat outweighs that.

Forging Enma into a black blade this arc is a set in stone event, and it will happen soon, my prediction is in 10 or so chapters. Maybe sooner. But considering all the other plot lines left open for this arc that timeframe could be extended further.

Slicing kaido to pieces is zkk, and that will happen when it happens later this arc. As long as we are in wano there is no exact chapter number it needs to happen by. Although I’ve seen some interesting guesses that are still in play.

Shimotsuki connection is basically implied at this point via kawamatsu and hyogoro brief discussion. It will be when all of wano sees kaido’s death, people will start noticing Zoro’s resemblance to ushimaru and by extension ryuma and finally make the connection. Possibly Yamato will be the one to point it out or the other two I previously mentioned.

Zoro being paralleled with ryuma has been happening for a while now. It’s just zkk will be the culmination of it all. It will be the birth of the new ryuma. Luffy isn’t a samurai, kaido didn’t recognize him as the monster samurai, he only
saw him as this gen’s joyboy who could defeat him, not kill him. The people just believe kaido is down for good. Doesn’t mean he is.

And finally visiting ryuma’s grave will happen after current events and zkk.

So like I said, your celebrating prematurely.

Kaido and big mom returning is obvious. The moment they come back is the moment your anti zkk movement gets the beerus treatment.

:milaugh:

WCI seriously progressed and fleshed out Sanji as a character in my opinion. Not everything should be measure via battles won or glorified. Really loved his entire background story and the way he tears down after Luffy punches him and says he wants to go back to the Sunny - WCI definitely most emotional driven arc post time skip will definitely read it again.

this here is the textbook definition of a mid-off

Hope you aren't proud of the arc where a vast majority of you thought he would kill kaido ,
Turn enma into a black blade ,
Visit ryuuma's grave and touch of his origin .
To cap it off , luffy recognized as the hero comparable to ryuuma

calling it zoro's arc is as pathetic as calling wci , sanji's arc.