General & Others Anyone who uses a sword is a swordsman. Yes, including Big Mom and Kizaru.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Wb who was half dead at the time who he treated like a nuisance. Ray would kill the wb kizaru blasted no doubt.

As opposed to ray who he couldnt get passed and was so pissed off he captured people in rage.
Why would he be pissed if had a stronger fighting style to go to ?
Nope. Kizaru was the second person to attack a fresh Whitebeard. First one was Mihawk with his sword (go figure), second one was swordsman Kizaru using jewelsmanship.

Again he attacked the "Worlds Strongest Man" fresh and weakened, no sword was seen in the entire war.

Try again.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If you count kizaru as a swordsman it only makes sense to me to count all of the logia trio and marines in general
Again all of them being trained in it
Even vergo likely was but didn't consider himself one

Obviously unless kizaru is specifically called a swordsman imo
? You said it yourself he is versatile does he have to use the sword all the time ? Does fuji not throw meteors use gravity etc

The most weve seen him pushed even more than he was at the war was with ray he was even damaged and he chose to use a light sword. He didnt kick he didnt spam beams he relied on his swordsmanship

ZenZu

? You said it yourself he is versatile does he have to use the sword all the time ? Does fuji not throw meteors use gravity etc

The most weve seen him pushed even more than he was at the war was with ray he was even damaged and he chose to use a light sword. He didnt kick he didnt spam beams he relied on his swordsmanship
Fuji carries a sword. Kizaru doesn't. Name me a confirmed swordsman in One Piece who doesn't carry a sword and you have some grounds to argue. Until then. Good luck with this weak argument.

Fuji carries a sword. Kizaru doesn't. Name me a confirmed swordsman in One Piece who doesn't carry a sword and you have some grounds to argue. Until then. Good luck with this weak argument.
Well, to continue the logic of the thread, Luffy because he held a sword that one time. And again this arc.

Which, by the logic of this thread, means that he’s a stronger swordsman than Zoro, and that Zoro will never get to be the WSS because he’ll never be stronger than Luffy.

HA001

Well, to continue the logic of the thread, Luffy because he held a sword that one time. And again this arc.

Which, by the logic of this thread, means that he’s a stronger swordsman than Zoro, and that Zoro will never get to be the WSS because he’ll never be stronger than Luffy.
Could luffy go blow for blow with a legendary swordsman with a sword ?

ZenZu

LoL all I see are excuses to avoid Kizaru being a swordsman.
Excuses to avoid a guy who doesn't even carry a sword being a swordsman? What excuse do I need lmao, dude doesn't meet criteria #1 for what makes a swordsman a swordsman.

Blame Oda dawg, he just made Kizaru too strong. This is literally yours and HA001's argument rn

" he HAS to be a swordsman because he is too strong. "

Lmao good luck with that.

HA001

He used his light sword and couldn't damage Rogers underling, he used his light beam and damage Rogers equal. Mhm, maybe just maybe he uses whatever he thinks it's better at the right time, a versatile fighter who doesn't give a shit about being a swordsman, a brawler or a df user.
Lmfao lets completely ignore the state wb was in then yeah. All those marine fodders stabbing wb could they beat rogers underling could they ?

LoL all I see are excuses to avoid Kizaru being a swordsman.
Fujitora proved us how DFs are not a factor to determine swordsmanship, in fact he is a confirmed-by-Oda swordsman despite relying mostly on his insane DF power.

Thing is everyone should understand using prominently a sword as a weapon is enough per se to be a swordsman. xd nothing else has necessarily to occur.

HA001

Excuses to avoid a guy who doesn't even carry a sword being a swordsman? What excuse do I need lmao, dude doesn't meet criteria #1 for what makes a swordsman a swordsman.

Blame Oda dawg, he just made Kizaru too strong. This is literally yours and HA001's argument rn

" he HAS to be a swordsman because he is too strong. "

Lmao good luck with that.
Lol ill remind you on when he fights zoro with his light sword dont worry