Spoiler AOT FINALE CHAPTER SPOILERS !

I haven't watched this series yet? I care a lot about a series ending.
Is it worth watching? Is the anime different from the manga?
Game of Thrones' ending destroyed me and ruined the whole series. I don't want to experience the same shit with AOT!!
What do you think guys? Should I watch it?

Game of Thrones' ending destroyed me and ruined the whole series. I don't want to experience the same shit with AOT!!
AoT ultimate twists are of the same tier as GoT's ultimate twists imo (Red Wedding - Little Finger vs Varys series - Oberyn Martell's death - Ned's execution), but AoT's ending failed to deliver. Its still better than GoT's ending (HBO season 8) but only slightly imo. I personally wish for someone talented in art to make a fanmanga out of the alternate ending. Various story writers can team up to form a much better conclusion for this manga imo.

AoT ultimate twists are of the same tier as GoT's ultimate twists imo (Red Wedding - Little Finger vs Varys series - Oberyn Martell's death - Ned's execution), but AoT's ending failed to deliver. Its still better than GoT's ending (HBO season 8) but only slightly imo. I personally wish for someone talented in art to make a fanmanga out of the alternate ending. Various story writers can team up to form a much better conclusion for this manga imo.
I've seen many tweets and decided not to read it. It looks as bad as Got.
I honestly can draw a better ending if I knew the story LOL.

I've seen many tweets and decided not to read it. It looks as bad as Got.
I honestly can draw a better ending if I knew the story LOL.
If you are good at drawing (manga-style) then imo you should bear it anyway and start reading until chapter 130-ish, and stop reading, and devote your heart (Sasageyo) into struggling-fighting (Tatakae) to draw the climax-ending chapters. I'll help you concept the climax-ending story if you want, but if you're able in the writing-concepting part then you can try to plot it yourself, many people will be thanking you for this you know.

Just watch and form your own opinion. I followed AOT and GOT both for about 8 years before the concluded. While not great, I personally did not think the AOT ending was even remotely as bad.

Last edited: