Speculations Apoo V.S. X-Drake: Uninterrupted

Looks like he was about to swing at drake.
Yeah it seems like he was about to attack Drake with the Tonfa but in the right moment when he was about to hit him Zoro come into game>overpowered his attack and cut him easily down, because that his right hand is in front of him and not behind because Apoo was ready to attack Drake. I can´t say how the fight would going on but I think Drake as Zoan could win high-extrem high diff.
The different with Zoro is just that Zoro don´t need to go all out, while Drake would put anything to beat Apoo, Zoro did it in badass way, because that Drake was shocked of Zoro power, you don´t see everytime a supernova beeing shocked by someone else pl.
In that way Oda clearly portrayal Zoro above both Apoo and Drake, while Zoro soon fighting against Commanders, the two others(or at least Drake) facing a flyer. The gap between a commander and someone as Apoo is insane large, gonna be epic battle if Zoro fight either King or Queen.

I was having a look at the most recent chapter and noticed that Apoo was preparing a big attack with his left tonfa while blocking Drake with his right tonfa. Zoro comes in and breaks the attack with his own and ultimately KOs Apoo.
If Zoro didn't interrupt Apoo, how differently would things play out?
From the still panel, it looks like he was about to smack Drake in the face if Zoro hadn't cut him.

So not only did Zoro one shot him, he saved Drake at the same time

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah it seems like he was about to attack Drake with the Tonfa but in the right moment when he was about to hit him Zoro come into game>overpowered his attack and cut him easily down, because that his right hand is in front of him and not behind because Apoo was ready to attack Drake. I can´t say how the fight would going on but I think Drake as Zoan could win high-extrem high diff.
The different with Zoro is just that Zoro don´t need to go all out, while Drake would put anything to beat Apoo, Zoro did it in badass way, because that Drake was shocked of Zoro power, you don´t see everytime a supernova beeing shocked by someone else pl.
In that way Oda clearly portrayal Zoro above both Apoo and Drake, while Zoro soon fighting against Commanders, the two others(or at least Drake) facing a flyer. The gap between a commander and someone as Apoo is insane large, gonna be epic battle if Zoro fight either King or Queen.
Remove Drake
Zoro will struggle to land one hit even like usua

Its really gotten to that point where people think Apoo would have knocked out Drake because he was preparing an attack behind his back lol?

Drake would have most likely blocked it. And that would have left Apoo open for an X Caliber.

Both Drake and Zoro were way stronger than Apoo. He would have beat him either way.
Most likely block a attack he didn't see coming? Nah that coo better be top tier

J

Jo_Ndule

Its really gotten to that point where people think Apoo would have knocked out Drake because he was preparing an attack behind his back lol?

Drake would have most likely blocked it. And that would have left Apoo open for an X Caliber.

Drake still holds the big advantage in cqc.
No... how would he block apoo blast
Drake hasn't show anything to easily hurt or block apoo

Drake still holds the big advantage in cqc.
Drake didn't even see the attack coming considering he was still dealing with Apoo's right tonfa whereas Apoo almost hit him with his left.

No... how would he block apoo blast
Drake hasn't show anything to easily hurt or block apoo
Idk what blast you're referring to?

X Caliber would have easily hurt Apoo. Apoo is the one lacking feats showing he can easily fend off the oppositions techniques. He's only proven he can hold up in cqc. I doubt he would get the jump on Drake easily in cqc, even with that attack he was preparing behind his back.

Without being able to easily utilize his DF, Drake pressuring him takes away Apoo ability to deal any heavy damage quickly. So he's really at a heavy disadvantage lol.

The only issue i have here, is that alot of you are only assuming Apoo would have landed that tonfa attack, then take Drake out while he's disoriented. There's just no guarentee man lol.
Post automatically merged:

Well he caught luffy with one of his big attacks who far above drake :usoprice:
Difference between both attacks is one is actually undodgable and the other isnt.

You didn't predict anything. I know what I said. You can go back and read my earlier post. I never once mentioned that was for Zoro.

You're just upset because I provided facts showing Apoo blocking Drake with one arm. Earlier he was able to block Drake's attacks one arm and block Zoro's attacks with another arm. I provided those scenes further proving he could block Drake attack with just one arm.
So again what are you insinuating ? Did Apoo try to block Zoro in this chapter or not ? Cause your dumbass said he did.

Jesus. The takes here are bad. Apoo is consistently on the back foot and can only block. Drake continues to pressure him until he makes an opening. Apoo’s face was one of great frustration, Drake seemed focused but not stressed.
Drake'a pathetic ass should be above him in Base...yet hes struggling in Hybrid.

If they had a fair fight from the start..and didnt have plot make Apoo stop using his DF or make Drake close the difference in range...Apoo would demolish him.