Speculations Apoo V.S. X-Drake: Uninterrupted

Drake being unable to do any real damage to Apoo despite being in hybrid form is pretty bad. And unlike Zoro there's nothing to assume that Drake is trying to conserve his strenght. Also Apoo might have been looked in trouble but it's worth nothing he parrying Drake with one hand and he was preparing something with the other.

I'd still would give the victory to Drake due to ancient zoan resilience but it's a solid high diff, if not extrem.

Idk what blast you're referring to?

X Caliber would have easily hurt Apoo. Apoo is the one lacking feats showing he can easily fend off the oppositions techniques. He's only proven he can hold up in cqc. I doubt he would get the jump on Drake easily in cqc, even with that attack he was preparing behind his back.

Without being able to easily utilize his DF, Drake pressuring him takes away Apoo ability to deal any heavy damage quickly. So he's really at a heavy disadvantage lol.

The only issue i have here, is that alot of you are only assuming Apoo would have landed that tonfa attack, then take Drake out while he's disoriented. There's just no guarentee man lol.
Post automatically merged:

Difference between both attacks is one is actually undodgable and the other isnt.
You forgot he tank kid attack who people put above drake too so that the evidence

So again what are you insinuating ? Did Apoo try to block Zoro in this chapter or not ? Cause your dumbass said he did.
Throwing help insults doesn't help your argument and won't save you from the butt hurt.

I first I thought Apoo reacted to Zoro's speed but I was wrong. Zoro was just too fast for Apoo. Even though Zoro was in Apoo's line of sight Zoro attack speed didn't even register inside Apoo head because the speed was too much for him to comprehend.

That attack from Apoo tonfas would not have done must damage to Drake. He would have been fine.

Throwing help insults doesn't help your argument and won't save you from the butt hurt.

I first I thought Apoo reacted to Zoro's speed but I was wrong. Zoro was just too fast for Apoo. Even though Zoro was in Apoo's line of sight Zoro attack speed didn't even register inside Apoo head because the speed was too much for him to comprehend.

That attack from Apoo tonfas would not have done must damage to Drake. He would have been fine.
Zoro was not in Apoo's line of sight. Prove that he was.

Apoo was only looking directly at Drake.

The tonfa was cut in front of his body, Zoro cut the center of Apoo's chest, and Drake wasn't blocking his path.
Yes exactly. If Zoro cut Apoo from Apoo's point of view then Drake wouldve been in his way. Unless you think Apoo has monocular vision.

The slash went across Apoo's chest and not up his collarbone. And the Tonfa was cut in the same diagonal fashion.

Zoro cut Apoo in a diagonal cut. It shoulve been a straight verticle cut if he was in front Apoo. This wouldve happened.

And the Tonfa also wouldve been vertically cut

But again its also impossible for that. As Drake is there. As we can clearly see Apoo's line of eyesight is only Drake.

So again stop spreading fallicious lies about Apoo. He could only see Drake...again unless Apoo has Monocular vision.

Yes exactly. If Zoro cut Apoo from Apoo's point of view then Drake wouldve been in his way. Unless you think Apoo has monocular vision.

The slash went across Apoo's chest and not up his collarbone. And the Tonfa was cut in the same diagonal fashion.

Zoro cut Apoo in a diagonal cut. It shoulve been a straight verticle cut if he was in front Apoo. This wouldve happened.

And the Tonfa also wouldve been vertically cut

But again its also impossible for that. As Drake is there. As we can clearly see Apoo's line of eyesight is only Drake.

So again stop spreading fallicious lies about Apoo. He could only see Drake...again unless Apoo has Monocular vision.

Moving this to the proper thread.

Drake continued pressuring Apoo even without The Grandmaster. My guess is Drake would eventually have won, but it would have taken a lot longer than the prowess shown by The Supernova One-Shooter.

Zoro just felt like he had enough at that point and gave Apoo the :king: treatment.
And Drake was lucky not to get into the crossfire right?

I mean it's actually a serious question and not a joke. Do you feel like Drake would have managed to evade Zoro's Shishi Sonson if caught on his range of action?

And Drake was lucky not to get into the crossfire right?

I mean it's actually a serious question and not a joke. Do you feel like Drake would have managed to evade Zoro's Shishi Sonson if caught on his range of action?
Not a chance.

If Zoro were aiming for them both, he would have bodied 1/3 of The Worst Generation instead of just 1/4.

Drake lucked out by betraying the Beast Pirates. :funky:

Drake was pressuring him, and even if Apoo was really charging an attack at him (which I don't think, it's much more realistic that his arm was backfired by Drake shots) do someone really beleve that he would've KOed an hybrid ancient zoan?
Drake takes this mid diff cause was a CQC engage (aka Drake speciality), even if Apoo showed to be proficent CQC fighter that is clearly not his speciality

Drake was pressuring him, and even if Apoo was really charging an attack at him (which I don't think, it's much more realistic that his arm was backfired by Drake shots) do someone really beleve that he would've KOed an hybrid ancient zoan?
Drake takes this mid diff cause was a CQC engage (aka Drake speciality), even if Apoo showed to be proficent CQC fighter that is clearly not his speciality
Yea the same way someone believe he got ko by a bite