Character Discussion Appreciation thread for Jack

200 Sulong minks actually.
Gentle reminder that one of the weakest Sulong Minks could completely outplay and toy with Daifuku and Perospero struggled to beat 2 of them. Jack defeated 200 of them on the rooftop and then went on to lose to Inuarashi and Nekomamushi.
Carrot is not one of the weakest.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, people like to call weak just because someone loses and many times dont use context. Jack is a beast and his Yc3 position is well deserved. IMO he defeats Cracker and maybe even Jozu.
Post automatically merged:

Fans often downplay that saying he had gifters and a Number for support but Zou showed that gifters can't even fight with a normal mink, let alone Sulong form.

Jack is a beast lol, it sucks that Oda did him like that.
Gifters are also strong, it is all about numbers. But even the Minks said that the true threat was Jack, not his subordinates.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But you said one of the weakest mink which so different to your actual comment.
Yeah my bad. I meant among the weakest warrior minks, the Inuarashi and Nekomamushi's squads. My point was Inuarashi's squad had 200 members on the rooftop who Jack defeated.

Gifters are also strong, it is all about numbers. But even the Minks said that the true threat was Jack, not his subordinates.
Exactly. The Gifters were taken to Zou as well and even there the warrior minks beat them in their base. I don't think they would be that big of an issue for even 1 Sulong Mink let alone the entire warrior group.

Yeah, people like to call weak just because someone loses and many times dont use context. Jack is a beast and his Yc3 position is well deserved. IMO he defeats Cracker and maybe even Jozu.
I personally think the division numbers in the WBP aren't the ranks and Jozu was YC2 and Ace was YC3 (but with most potential) but yeah I agree with your point.

Yeah my bad. I meant among the weakest warrior minks, the Inuarashi and Nekomamushi's squads. My point was Inuarashi's squad had 200 members on the rooftop who Jack defeated.

Exactly. The Gifters were taken to Zou as well and even there the warrior minks beat them in their base. I don't think they would be that big of an issue for even 1 Sulong Mink let alone the entire warrior group.

I personally think the division numbers in the WBP aren't the ranks and Jozu was YC2 and Ace was YC3 (but with most potential) but yeah I agree with your point.

Something I see in Yc3 characters such as Cracker and Jack is their defensive abilities, they are the first layer that an enemy has to bypass to even reach the emperor. It is like their main mission is to be the shield of their king.

Look at Cracker, might have given much more trouble to Luffy and not because he is stronger than Katakuri, but because his forte is to stop the enemy making countless biscuit soldiers. For that reason, Luffy had trouble.

The same with Jack, his inmense power and durability can stop many enemies and tire them.

For that reason, I see Jozu as the third commander, since he is the most durable character in Whitebeards crew. You can even see in Marineford, that his main purpose was to push all enemies far from Whitebeard.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Something I see in Yc3 characters such as Cracker and Jack is their defensive abilities, they are the first layer that an enemy has to bypass to even reach the emperor. It is like their main mission is to be the shield of their king.

Look at Cracker, might have given much more trouble to Luffy and not because he is stronger than Katakuri, but because his forte is to stop the enemy making countless biscuit soldiers. For that reason, Luffy had trouble.

The same with Jack, his inmense power and durability can stop many enemies and tire them.

For that reason, I see Jozu as the third commander, since he is the most durable character in Whitebeards crew. You can even see in Marineford, that his main purpose was to push all enemies far from Whitebeard.
That is one way to look at it.

I just think him and Marco are the King and Queen equivalent of the Whitebeard Pirates. They are portrayed similarly during Whitebeard's meeting with Shanks and during the War.

Not that they are equally strong or anything, I think King and Marco are stronger, but that they are portrayed together and above Jack and Vista respectively.

That is one way to look at it.

I just think him and Marco are the King and Queen equivalent of the Whitebeard Pirates. They are portrayed similarly during Whitebeard's meeting with Shanks and during the War.

Not that they are equally strong or anything, I think King and Marco are stronger, but that they are portrayed together and above Jack and Vista respectively.
Well, Ace wasnt there for sure hahahaha