Character Discussion Appreciation thread for Jack

You just repeat what @Sadistic Senpai write in his post, he never said that "the manga(you words)" said it, he clearly said it was Kaido. So I don't understand even you first line since Sadic never state anything about the manga. Why you reply him then?
The difference is that Kaido called Doflamingo weak, not weaker than Jack. Who ever loses, is the loser aka, the weak, as Doflamingo said, they dont chose how to die.

Kaido vs Big Mom, lets suppose she loses. Kaido could say that the reason she lost is because she is weak (lol) yet, that doesnt mean she is weaker than Shanks just becasue Kaido called her weak.

That is the same escenario you people use. A very bad logic.

The difference is that Kaido called Doflamingo weak, not weaker than Jack. Who ever loses, is the loser aka, the weak, as Doflamingo said, they dont chose how to die.
That isn´t the topic, it about how you reply the user:
Mmm the manga never said Doffy is weaker, Kaido said he lost since he was weak. 2 different scenarios.
And the user literally use Kaido as reference, so based on his point in the manga we had a portrayal where a character see someone(A) weaker then character(B). His point it based on the source true, so why you even reply him if his whole post is based on Kaido words?

We have clearly two Yonkous who see their YC3 above Doffy, like it or not.

That isn´t the topic, it about how you reply the user:

And the user literally use Kaido as reference, so based on his point in the manga we had a portrayal where a character see someone(A) weaker then character(B). His point it based on the source true, so why you even reply him if his whole post is based on Kaido words?

We have clearly two Yonkous who see their YC3 above Doffy, like it or not.
Just stop, whatever I said or not ain the topic, the topic is how you interpret what Kaido said.

Kaido did not say Doflamingo is weaker than Jack, he just said weak. Those are 2 different things.

Guess what, Kaido said that Shanks is strong just as Jack. So does that mean Shanks = Jack? After all, he said both are strong.

Learn the difference between "weak" and "weaker"

Kaido labeling Doflamingo as weak doesn't make him below Jack at all.

He even mocked Big Mom cataloguing her as incompetent but he was simply furious with Doffy, even more than with Big Mom.

One fought 200 Sulong Minks then the Dukes, the other was almost done in by 2 Sulong Minks.

/Thread.
This is not entirely fair.
Prospero's powers should allow him to easily fight not only with two, but with 10-20 minks. So I was disappointed with how Oda nerfed him in this arc.
Sometimes he almost dies from two minks, missing the first surprise attack, then he stood against Neko without any problems, even missing the first surprise attack.:nicagesmile:
And then he stands rooted to the spot while Neko changes into the Sulong form. The fights in this arc are 90% complete disappointment. And do you remember how Oven prevented Pekoms from moving to Sulong and interrupted his form? Or how Pedro didn't let Tomago go into his strongest form? Or how Katakuri interrupted Luffy's 4th gear for the first time? Or how even the SHs(Brook, Chopper, Carrot(that time)) couldn't defeat a stronger opponent or even stand up to them?
And now, in Wano, the tension that was in the last arc is not felt, everything is too easy and simple for the alliance. I would say even convenient.
There is a numerical advantage - here you have O-tama and cruel and stupid Disasters, because of the actions of which their people go over to the side of the opponent right during the war.
There is an incurable virus - here is a prototype of an antidote and a team of doctors led by Chopper, who will immediately cure the virus at midnight.
Nami and Usopp can't stand up to TR, here's BM and O-tama for you.
Etc.

True, but even the one or so pages we spent on Hawkins and Rukurojugo could go to Jack. At least showing him defeating Dogstorm. All of Jacks feats are genuinely "Trust me, it was so badass your eyes would have melted so i can't show you."
I can’t deny I wish Oda had done that, but we gotta accept reality I guess.

Kaido did not say Doflamingo is weaker than Jack, he just said weak. Those are 2 different things.

Guess what, Kaido said that Shanks is strong just as Jack. So does that mean Shanks = Jack? After all, he said both are strong.
Again from the begin:
So far Kaido make two statements, so he is the source of the current debate.
Kaido face Kid and Killer and easily beat them, guys around the same lvl like Luffy and Law, who defeat Doflamingo.
In case he sees Doffy under the lvl of Kid+Killer. In case when he face both Sulongs, he hype them as very strong.
I case of Kaido own experince and viewing the opponents who face him.
Sulong Dukes>DR Luffy/DR Law since he call them weak based on his experince when he stomp Kid and Killer.

Based on that perspective and portrayalwise:
Jack>DR Luffy/DR Law=Doffy
@Sadistic Senpai portrayal based on the manga panels and Kaido statement aren´t wrong.

Again from the begin:
So far Kaido make two statements, so he is the source of the current debate.
Kaido face Kid and Killer and easily beat them, guys around the same lvl like Luffy and Law, who defeat Doflamingo.
In case he sees Doffy under the lvl of Kid+Killer. In case when he face both Sulongs, he hype them as very strong.
I case of Kaido own experince and viewing the opponents who face him.
Sulong Dukes>DR Luffy/DR Law since he call them weak based on his experince when he stomp Kid and Killer.

Based on that perspective and portrayalwise:
Jack>DR Luffy/DR Law=Doffy
@Sadistic Senpai portrayal based on the manga panels and Kaido statement aren´t wrong.
Bla bla bla.

Kaido thinks that all supernovas are equally strong. Tell me, is he right?

Kaido thinks that all supernovas are equally strong. Tell me, is he right?
Well he legit face one of the strongest, only Luffy can be above that and even then I doubt the gap between Kid and Luffy was big in Dressrosa. So he is not wrong, since from Kid wise it can go only downward.
Via facing Kid and Killer he face one of the strongest Supernova, via his own experince he isn´t wrong.
Based on Kaido: Sulong Dukes>DR Luffy and Doffy.

Kaido is the second Yonkou who hype his yc3 indirectly above Doffy.

Well he legit face one of the strongest, only Luffy can be above that and even then I doubt the gap between Kid and Luffy was big in Dressrosa. So he is not wrong, since from Kid wise it can go only downward.
Via facing Kid and Killer he face one of the strongest Supernova, via his own experince he isn´t wrong.
Based on Kaido: Sulong Dukes>DR Luffy and Doffy.

Kaido is the second Yonkou who hype his yc3 indirectly above Doffy.
Yeah, he faced one of the strongest. Mind explaining why would he think Kid is one of the strongest?

You are using stupid logic tbh.

Yeah, he faced one of the strongest. Mind explaining why would he think Kid is one of the strongest?
Did I said he think that he was one of the strongest?
We as reader know that he face one of the strongest, based on Kid power and Killer power, Kaido can easily assume the middle lvl of any supernova, he doesn´t need to think that Kid is the strongest, just assuming his powerlvl is enough to tell that he thinks that Luffy and Law are probably around the same lvl. And we as reader know he is right here.

So based on Kaido own experince, he thinks the lvl which Luffy and Law pose DR arc are weak for his own personal opinion based on hiis battle with Kid, but in sametime the same Kaido who call Luffy and Law weak based on Kid call the Sulong Minks strong.
Based on Kaido view in powerscaling for him Sulong Dukes are above Doffy who was defeated by Luffy/Law(DR) based on his own experince of beating Kid.

Did I said he think that he was one of the strongest?
We as reader know that he face one of the strongest, based on Kid power and Killer power, Kaido can easily assume the middle lvl of any supernova, he doesn´t need to think that Kid is the strongest, just assuming his powerlvl is enough to tell that he thinks that Luffy and Law are probably around the same lvl. And we as reader know he is right here.

So based on Kaido own experince, he thinks the lvl which Luffy and Law pose DR arc are weak for his own personal opinion based on hiis battle with Kid, but in sametime the same Kaido who call Luffy and Law weak based on Kid call the Sulong Minks strong.
Based on Kaido view in powerscaling for him Sulong Dukes are above Doffy who was defeated by Luffy/Law(DR) based on his own experince of beating Kid.
Yeah, Kaido know everything. I think he forgot that he is gonna lose to Luffy.

"Batman doesn't have Luffy level portrayal"
My boy batman with psychic powers
Post automatically merged:

Kaido vs Big Mom, lets suppose she loses. Kaido could say that the reason she lost is because she is weak (lol) yet, that doesnt mean she is weaker than Shanks just becasue Kaido called her weak.

That is the same escenario you people use. A very bad logic.
You seem pretty good at mental gymnastics

Kaido labeled Doffy weak but ultimately he implicated even Big Mom was when he was so pissed at her, and funnily objectively less pissed than at Doffy.

My boy batman with psychic powers
Post automatically merged:

You seem pretty good at mental gymnastics
Mental gymnastics? What?

Should I really need to do a thread just to explain the difference between being called weak and "weaker than"????

Using the same logic as some people here use, Kaido acknowledged Shanks as a strong opponent. Said that Jack is strong.

So the opposite should also work, "strong" and "stronger than" are the same, so Jack is as strong as Shanks since Kaido called them both stong.

That is the logic used by some people here.

To be honest on an even more delicate note, isn't Kaido the same man ascribing ALL of the novae to the same level of power? 🤔
He did told Kid to tell to his generation (yeah, a locked Kid) to stop playing child games. It seemed like he was PS all of them to the same level. But being realistic, I dont think Kaido could believe they are all equally strong.

He has Apoo, Hawkins, Drake, fought Kid and Killer. Apoo is a no one, Drake is Tobbi Roppo with potential of being a calamity and Hawkins is a strong veteran.

On the same tier or not, Kaido just thinks to be much stronger and that is all, after all, he is the strongest.