Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Joy D. MADS

Ive made some comments about this already but I don't want to (personally) reduce it to "OMFG TRAITOR SHANKS!" because I feel like it might be going against what Oda is trying to do with Shanks overall. Like even if he didnt tell them about the fruit (im less confident in this atm, but we'll see), i do believe he talked to them about Luffy for some unknown reason, tied to some hidden motivation he has that relates to the endgame of the story. The story began with Shanks and I entirely believe it ends with him too.

Yes, whatever it is, it wil probably some level of portrayal to Luffy. But I don't think he's some WG operative snitch. Something else very fucky is going on with the character when you put together what we know so far.

I'll also just leave this observation....

Vol 70:

Vol 76:

Vol 95:

Can you spot the similarity between each? Could be coincidence, could be intentional, who knows really...
Apoo, Kanjuro and Shanks?

it doesnt mean anything, shanks isnt a rat, if he was he wouldve killed luffy on the spot
Read my post again. It's not about reducing him to being a WG Rat. The "theme", if it exists, that these people were set up to "betray" those who were close to them, that's it. They are looking away in the covers and the scenes where it is shown.

Apoo's is in volume 70. You don't find out he betrayed Kid/Hawkins until Wano. Same with Kanjuro. Volume 76, but no betrayal until Wano. Now look at Shanks...

Again, this is one small example/theory of over 20 different things I can give you about him that are weird.