Character Discussion Aramaki character discussion

I always thought he's gonna be Fuji's counterpart but did not expect him to be this extreme
I like that he's not dogmatic, he's the opposite of that in every meaning of the word. He just understands how the world works in the simplest of ways. He's not doing anything that violates his contract, Wano is non-affiliated thus he can do whatever he wants.

He doesn't give two shits about the celestial dragons, only about his bank statement. The moment his contract ceases he'd have no problem washing the holy land if you give him something in exchange.

That's how I see it. Greenbull is based af.

Nothing much, just extra force.
Doesn't really feel like an Admiral tbh.
Feels like maybe a Vice Admiral mostly due to his behavior.
Every other Admiral felt much like a high official with some individuality/responsibility of being a higher force in the world. He seems more like how Aokiji was with Garp(worse than him actually based in what happens to him next), just a hired thug.

Last edited:
I always thought he's gonna be Fuji's counterpart but did not expect him to be this extreme
I like that he's not dogmatic, he's the opposite of that in every meaning of the word. He just understands how the world works in the simplest of ways. He's not doing anything that violates his contract, Wano is non-affiliated thus he can do whatever he wants.

He doesn't give two shits about the celestial dragons, only about his bank statement. The moment his contract ceases he'd have no problem washing the holy land if you give him something in exchange.

That's how I see it. Greenbull is based af.
Basically like Akainu, but more vicious id say.

Hardly any doubt for the Victor. I think he would win and probably pretty handily. This is why I would have preferred more consistency on Oda's side.:josad:
Are you deranged or what? You ask consistency on Oda's side and then make inconsistent headcannons? Leanbull would only extreme diff Yamato that too if others chill around.