Arcane (Netflix)

Best character

• Total voters

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
I genuinely can't wait man! I'd love to see Bilgewater get a season especially, also some Shurima and Freljord but man, even just certain individual champions like Pantheon, Braum, Miss Fortune, Samira, Jhin, Taliyah etc could provide such amazing opportunities for more great storytelling, especially the first 3!

Although I would LOVE to see more Jinx regardless especially, shes my favourite followed by Fortune and I cannot describe the feeling of waiting SEVERAL years for this show to happen and dying on waiting for Riot to confirm her and Vi are sisters canonically so I can stick two fingers up at the ignorant assholes who tried to vehemently deny it to me and called me dumb for believing it lmfao.

Arcane is genuinely the best show I've ever seen, even way better than I could ever have imagined and asked for. I've never felt more complete as a League and especially Jinx fan due to it. I love Vi and Ekko as well which makes it even better too lol.

@FaradaySloth @Ekkologix @Junatic WE GOTTA CELEBRATE! With Beyond the Spiderverse and Arcane Season 2 alone, next year is gonna be FUCKING AMAZING just because of those 2 easily!

As of for right now, it's time to GET JINXED!:

:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:
:joker::lunazing::hihihi::lumazed::fransuper::ronalaugh::steef::neesama::sweat::shocking::amazing:
Aight let's go!

I genuinely can't wait man! I'd love to see Bilgewater get a season especially, also some Shurima and Freljord but man, even just certain individual champions like Pantheon, Braum, Miss Fortune, Samira, Jhin, Taliyah etc could provide such amazing opportunities for more great storytelling, especially the first 3!

Although I would LOVE to see more Jinx regardless especially, shes my favourite followed by Fortune and I cannot describe the feeling of waiting SEVERAL years for this show to happen and dying on waiting for Riot to confirm her and Vi are sisters canonically so I can stick two fingers up at the ignorant assholes who tried to vehemently deny it to me and called me dumb for believing it lmfao.

Arcane is genuinely the best show I've ever seen, even way better than I could ever have imagined and asked for. I've never felt more complete as a League and especially Jinx fan due to it. I love Vi and Ekko as well which makes it even better too lol.

@FaradaySloth @Ekkologix @Junatic WE GOTTA CELEBRATE! With Beyond the Spiderverse and Arcane Season 2 alone, next year is gonna be FUCKING AMAZING just because of those 2 easily!

As of for right now, it's time to GET JINXED!:

:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:
:joker::lunazing::hihihi::lumazed::fransuper::ronalaugh::steef::neesama::sweat::shocking::amazing:
Despite sometimes forgetting to come back on here, I will have y’all know I’ve been partying the past two weeks, and have actually restarted buying Arcane Merch. I can’t fking wait for Peakness to come back.

G

Gorosei Informer

Despite sometimes forgetting to come back on here, I will have y’all know I’ve been partying the past two weeks, and have actually restarted buying Arcane Merch. I can’t fking wait for Peakness to come back.
Oh very nice! Thats very awesome! Partying Jinx style right too ofc? Causing anarchy/chaos/mayhem etc? LMAO that gif too, gold!

I'm thinking to rewatch Arcane and relive best girl's glory, well more tragic backstory but still ofc lol.

To this day, certain scenes from it especially that amazing ending and the final choice moment between "Powder and Jinx" really live rent free in my head.
There's a similar storyline in one of my favourite games Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines but this is like a far more fleshed out version and I love every part of it.

Well said too, I can't wait for the peakness to return too, its gonna be such an AMAZING time next year when it does finally come out! Well if it does come out then and not 2025 instead ofc lol. Waiting for Beyond the Spiderverse, Vampire Bloodlines 2 and hopefully Arcane S2 next year, after the HELLISH year I've had, I desperately need next year to try and help me recover and compensate for this one!

I forgot they pretty much stated/confirmed its gonna be a continutation of the current storyline ofc and thus still in Pilotver and Zaun and I hope we start seeing certain other familiar faces yet to appear, as well as implied characters to be appearing.

Just more Jinx alone would make me happy regardless, but also Ekko and Vi ofc. I'm really liking this depiction of Heimerdinger in the series too. Also interested to see where Mel's storyline goes and what her mother will do and such too. Also Sevika and such.

G

Gorosei Informer

Can't wait! But still a whole year of wait, sadly.:hurry:
It will be worth it though! Something to look forward to this time next year too ofc!
Hey @Ekkologix use your time powers to help us jump forward to next year! /s

I wonder if @FaradaySloth knows the news too?

After the Briar reveal, I'd love to see her in Arcane too, especially interacting with best girl Jinx herself ofc! That would be so sweet and golden! (Funnily enough Jinx just got a beautiful new sweets and cafe themed skin in League too!)

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
It will be worth it though! Something to look forward to this time next year too ofc!
Hey @Ekkologix use your time powers to help us jump forward to next year! /s

I wonder if @FaradaySloth knows the news too?

After the Briar reveal, I'd love to see her in Arcane too, especially interacting with best girl Jinx herself ofc! That would be so sweet and golden! (Funnily enough Jinx just got a beautiful new sweets and cafe themed skin in League too!)

say no more

G

Gorosei Informer

1 year will pass so fast u wont even feel it. look at how 2023 was gone
Amen to that! That's why I'm not scared of the 1 year wait, waiting so many years for this to happen in the first place, a year is far more tamer to deal with. I remember hearing we might not get more unti 2025/2026, well thats what some people predicted and that caused me actual despair instead LOL!

As you said ofc, a year is gonna fly by and its gonna be great! I need something like this to look forward to in the long term, something to help keep me going!

:goyea::endthis::ronalaugh:

Amen to that! That's why I'm not scared of the 1 year wait, waiting so many years for this to happen in the first place, a year is far more tamer to deal with. I remember hearing we might not get more unti 2025/2026, well thats what some people predicted and that caused me actual despair instead LOL!

As you said ofc, a year is gonna fly by and its gonna be great! I need something like this to look forward to in the long term, something to help keep me going!

:goyea::endthis::ronalaugh:
You will be missed,buddy.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
Why nuke the old ac though?
I was meant to leave permanently for personal reasons but I ended up coming back due to some people and regretting leaving. Unfortunately it took me losing my account for me to realise I didn't truly want it gone but what iss done is done. I don't think I can truly escape this place SMH lol.