Speculations Are all the Tobi Roppo Defeated (as of Chapter 1021)?

Which Tobi Roppo are permanently down?

• Total voters
Why would anyone want the Crying Shrimps to have another round of getting their butts kicked?
I guess Nami + Zeus is a combo that would most likely manage to at least avoid that to occur again given Ulti's conditions but I don't think the latter will be likely up. PO is more affordable though, I would love to see him clashing with the duo.

It’s not easy, Nami had her head caved in, Franky lost the shogun, Usopp had his skull broken, Zoro’s body is mushed, Sanji got captured by the enemy, Robin literally just barely won

you guys are jaded by the weekly reading, but this is literally the same as Enies Lobby, the arc where the stakes where at its highest for the Straw hats
I agree, but at the same time I just don't feel the tension Enies Lobby had. I expect the anime to better display the "severity" of this "war'.

It also doesn't help that the second we do get some tension set up it'll be discarded the very next chapter.

Idk but personally, if this is the final fight I can't say it hit for me like other arcs to an extent. For me, even on a re-read it felt very easy for the alliance to win here. Especially with how easy going they were going into this.