Questions & Mysteries Are BB and Akainu suitable opponents for Luffy?

Who will Luffy fight?

• Total voters
This is my personal opinion and may be wrong
There are arguments for both of them.
1_I think Akainu and Bb are the only people who can block this blow completely
They can repel this attack with their abilities
2_Akainu and Luffy are the only people who have defeated a high level person
Therefore, they can fight for the highest position

3_bb and luffy have always been shown as rivals
They have the best chance to become king

bb is darkness...And Luffy's clothes are white when he's awakening..These two people are the symbol of good and evil
4_Akainu's defense is better than bb's
When Kaido first received this blow from Luffy...I wondered if bb could withstand this blow..I hope bb will surprise me with my strong defense
5_bb's attack is more dangerous than akainu
He is the man who can destroy the earth..And we know he's not as kind as wb

My general opinion:
Luffy will fight both of them
chance to fight bb: 60%

chance to fight akainu: 40%
But one of my unlikely theories is this..that this fight will remain unfinished for some reasons..And we see the involvement of Rocks and imu

Sorry, I tagged without permission..I just want to know your opinion
@Erkan12 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes, he will fight both. Luffy and Akainu has been foreshadowed for over 10 years at this point, and the two characters are inseparably linked from Akainu killing Ace, scarring Luffy, and causing Luffy to give up on his dream to become the Pirate King, which nobody else has ever achieved.

Blackbeard and Luffy is sure to happen too.

bb is darkness...And Luffy's clothes are white when he's awakening..These two people are the symbol of good and evil
When Kaido first received this blow from Luffy...I wondered if bb could withstand this blow..I hope bb will surprise me with my strong defense

My general opinion:
But one of my unlikely theories is this..that this fight will remain unfinished for some reasons..And we see the involvement of Rocks and imu

Yes, Luffy vs Teach and Luffy vs Akainu will happen. :cheers:

My general opinion:

Lakainu can't repel it, he even only won against nerfed Ace because of magma > fire special advantage.

Barehanded Yami BB ragdolled Ace while holding back, Lakainu can't even ragdoll Nerfed Ace with magma > fire special advantage, LOL.

Sabo needs an opponent, Sabo will put Lakainu in bandages next time instead of Fujitora. He has the fruit and he got Ace's legacy to protect Luffy.

If Lakainu attacks Luffy again, it should be Sabo to deal with Lakainu this time instead of Ace.

Yes, he will fight both. Luffy and Akainu has been foreshadowed for over 10 years at this point, and the two characters are inseparably linked from Akainu killing Ace, scarring Luffy, and causing Luffy to give up on his dream to become the Pirate King, which nobody else has ever achieved.

Blackbeard and Luffy is sure to happen too.
Lakainu killed Ace only because BB delivered him alive and put him in a near deathbed coma state. Marines can't do shit, without it.

Oden scared Kaido, cool, that was 1 time only battle. LOL.

Luffy and Lakainu didn't even talk with each other, Lakainu scarred him while Luffy was sleeping LOL. Aokiji scarred Lakainu and ripped half of his 1 ear, are they going to fight again?

Lakainu never caused Luffy giving up from anything lmao. That was because Blackbeard causing Luffy to fight Impel Down from Marineford to save Ace, all the fights he wasted his energy, gave up on his 10 years of his life because of Magellan and for saving Ace, he wasted his energy fighting in Marineford, and couldn't move to save himself from being tired in the end, you Ladmirals fanboys act like Lakainu planned everything and did everything by himself LOL.

Luffy and Lakainu were never depicted as rivals like Luffy and BB, just deal with it. Oda never even made Larines as Luffy's opponents for Luffy, he made other Yonko and Shichibukai for his opponents.

''It was suppose to be a story to fight against PIRATES called YONKO. However, I came up with the idea of Shichibukai''

I don't see any Marine name for being Luffy's opponent in here. Pirate Yonko or Shichibukai, BB become both.

I think it’s foolish and arrogant to use our current knowledge about both characters when it comes to speculating how they can counter current or future Luffy because by the time Luffy fights them all 3 characters would become stronger than what we currently know about them which of course means that they’ll surpass Kaido and Big Mom just like Luffy did.

My question though is, which fight will happen first? BB or Akainu? And is any of the two the final villain of the series?

My question though is, which fight will happen first? BB or Akainu? And is any of the two the final villain of the series?
It is impossible Akainu to do nothing..So I think he will attack Luffy with full power first...As Oda said in the next arc the biggest war will happen..There is a possibility that we will see both at the same time

BB is literally a bad match up for Luffy or he should be meant to :josad:
There is also a possibility that he will fight Shanks..Everyone is fighting..Only Shanks is not involved in the war...Shanks may be an ally or an enemy of the dragon..I am really confused