Are Ghana pirates the solution to illegal Chinese fishing boats?

People forget china literally owns africa now. With their military might the pirates wont last long in their own water.

Not a big fan of china but it would be better ghanian pirates would be better not bother the big evil.
Post automatically merged:

China attacking Taiwan would be the single most braindead move in modern history
Nah its definitely happening . Taiwan is almost fucked . Its one of the reason Emperor xi got elected for 3rd term his main aim is to unite taiwan in PRC.

Last edited:
People forget china literally owns africa now. With their military might the pirates wont last long in their own water.

Not a big fan of china but it would be better ghanian pirates would be better not bother the big evil.
Post automatically merged:

Nah its definitely happening . Taiwan is almost fucked . Its one of the reason Emperor xi got elected for 3rd term his main aim is to unite taiwan in PRC.
Pirates attacks are ambushes, I think private security might help but the conditions arenot like a tanker. It a fishing boat so the goal likely isn't to be a theif but to sink a ship.

The US plays peace keeper by floating around in china/india waters. I'm not sure but I don't think china can't just do anything.