Questions & Mysteries Are haki levels actually a thing?

Of course Obito at 13 year loves an 13 year girl that openly doesn't love him but Kakashi
Goes crazy destroys his village

Naruto is the best truly a plot that makes sense
I agree with you Obito was the worst decision Kishimoto did. The difference between you and I is that I actually have an open mind and criticize a manga that I enjoy.

I agree with you Obito was the worst decision Kishimoto did. The difference between you and I is that I actually have an open mind and criticize a manga that I enjoy.
I wrote in 2015 that OP sales would drop due bad battles

But overall OP>>Naruto

Naruto overall is an idiot even if you go out with Hinata he would reach his hand out

He has psychological problems

Oda is very inconsistent with haki. 1 panel a character can be shown to be very good with coo then the next they can be hit by slow ass bullets. Oda makes characters haki as strong as they need to be to tell his story. Unless the characters directly clash or 1 has shown straight up better feats with haki we just can't tell as there's no direct way to measure someone's haki by them just using it. I was a fan of showing shading for CoA as the darker the characters shaded the stronger their CoA would be. For CoO the range things you could sense should have be a parameter for how strong their CoO is. CoC is the easiest by just how many people you can ko with just your CoC.