Speculations Are the reason Wano arc become so bad is because of Netflix?

In my opinion Wano Arc Act 1 and Wani Arct Act 2 are still okayy
but in arc 3 the battle of onigashima is a dissaster
Arc 3 begin in the same year when One piece accepted Netflix offer to make one piece live action Series
Its also the same year when Corona Pandemic happened in other hand One piece has a new movie project too, One piece Film Red.

I cant imagine how stressful Oda was
he handle this huge project and in the same time he handle two yonko Vilain in wano that published weekly
are this is why Onigashima fight become so long and boring

Oda is burnt out
he handle so much project in the same time,
and One piece netflix live action is diffrent than other manga live action, the cast is not from japanese but its diverse just like in manga
Oda seems so excited about it , he said
"We decided on this cast after numerous discussion involving people around the world! These are the people who will be our Straw Hat Pirates! It’ll take a bit more to get the show done, but we’ll continue to do our best to deliver a show that we’re confident will be enjoyed by everyone around the world! Look forward to more updates in the future!"​
are this the reason why his writing is decreasing in the last couple years
because he is tired
what do you guys think ? :choppawhat:

In my opinion Wano Arc Act 1 and Wani Arct Act 2 are still okayy
but in arc 3 the battle of onigashima is a dissaster
Arc 3 begin in the same year when One piece accepted Netflix offer to make one piece live action Series
Its also the same year when Corona Pandemic happened in other hand One piece has a new movie project too, One piece Film Red.

I cant imagine how stressful Oda was
he handle this huge project and in the same time he handle two yonko Vilain in wano that published weekly
are this is why Onigashima fight become so long and boring

Oda is burnt out
he handle so much project in the same time,
and One piece netflix live action is diffrent than other manga live action, the cast is not from japanese but its diverse just like in manga
Oda seems so excited about it , he said
"We decided on this cast after numerous discussion involving people around the world! These are the people who will be our Straw Hat Pirates! It’ll take a bit more to get the show done, but we’ll continue to do our best to deliver a show that we’re confident will be enjoyed by everyone around the world! Look forward to more updates in the future!"​
are this the reason why his writing is decreasing in the last couple years
because he is tired
what do you guys think ? :choppawhat:
Act 1 and Act 2 are already disasters. Act 3 is just a far bigger disaster than anybody thought possible, and they all share one reason why: Lolda.

Netflix has nothing to do with it.

If anything that's Oda main fault. He doesn't have to do everything himself for a while. He needs to learn to delegate work to others.

This would increase his health and fans happiness since he could made others draw pages for him while he focus on main events like new attacks, power ups or foreshadowing. We would have weekly chapters and longer ones.

But his writing is all his fault. And a bit of his editors. He always wanted to have a manga that thrash but his editors kept One Piece a true masterpiece until timeskip. Then he acts like he is the Goat his fanboys think he is and his new editors too. So he does shitty writing like WCI and Wano Arc.

I have read that GB should fight luffy but zolo and sanji and jinbei interrupt and they should stop him but a editor says that wano was to long (cause of a event or something). I dont know where I read it and if its true but that would makes sense imo if you think that they sit together on the river and talked about shanks haki.

Wano was bad because Sanji vs King didn't happen and Big Mom vs Kid and Law did.

We know that One Piece is about Sanji and Zoro and, if Sanji vs King happened, Zoro would have killed Kaido - or at least Orochi - and he would have discovered something about his past and Ryuma. Moreover, Chopper, Apoo and Drake would have defeated Queen.