Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

I’m not coping. Aren’t the Dino fruits called dragon fruits?
Kind of. I think a better translation for the Ryu Ryu family would probably be Saurian Saurian fruit; I guess Oda went for the common particle "ryu" in the Japanese terms for many saurians like dinosaurs, pterosaurs, lizards... Doesn't change the fact that the family is named Ryu Ryu, again, which is indeed Dragon Dragon if translated literally, but after the reveal of the Uo Uo family I have my doubts Oda actually sees the Ryu Ryu family as Dragon Dragon instead of Saurian Saurian.

I don't who thought about Zoro killing Kaido but it's kinda of a bit obvious that characters like Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard are left for Luffy to fight. So Zoro and Sanji would fight their right and left henchmen.
There are numerous threads with hints and forshadowing regarding this.
If you want to know more, I would suggest trying @nik87 or @Cinera (others too) threads regarding the subject and make your own opinion

Amen, amen i say.

Surpass Your Limits, Roronoa... :steef:
I don't know who said it, but apparently in 2 chapters we will get the 1000-chapter anniversary of Zoro vs Mihawk, coincidentally the first (and so far only) time a SH got a shot at dream fulfillment (but failed). And that fight ended with Mihawk encouraging Zoro to know his own self more better and surpass his own limits, so imagine my surprise when you picked that quote for your post. :hohoho:

I don't know who said it, but apparently in 2 chapters we will get the 1000-chapter anniversary of Zoro vs Mihawk, coincidentally the first (and so far only) time a SH got a shot at dream fulfillment (but failed). And that fight ended with Mihawk encouraging Zoro to know his own self more better and surpass his own limits, so imagine my surprise when you picked that quote for your post. :hohoho:
Robin was closer to dream fulfillment

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You are joking about that not being a parallel right?

No I'm dead serious. There are multiple differences:
  1. Ryuma beheaded the dragon.
    • Zoro bisected King's magma dragon.
  2. Ryuma saved the Flower Capital by slaying the dragon.
    • Zoro didn't save anyone but himself by destroying King's attack.
  3. Ryuma slaying the dragon was witnessed by the people in the Flower Capital and became a legend.
    • No one saw Zoro destroying King's magma dragon.

Zoro destroying King's attack is not in by any stretch of the imagination a Ryuma parallel.