Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

Because Zoro is making a name for himself. Contrary to what some people think, Zoro walks beside Luffy not below. He will be known as the strongest swordsman in the first instance, not Luffy's right hand man.

Luffy is currently becoming a legend, if Zoro doesn't do it this time he will never do, he will always be the legend's first mate, as Rayleigh is.

When we see Roger recruiting Rayleigh he doesn't seem like someone ambitious, unlike Zoro who long before Luffy was already dedicated to his ambition.

Zoro and Luffy will build their names side by side and not one being pulled up by the other.
how do you explain then that Rayleigh has conquerors haki when he isn’t ambitious? The strawhats will surpass rogers crew anyway, I’m a zoro fan myself but I don’t see why we should limit him to killing kaido for becoming someone

why do you think zoro needs exactly the same moments as ryuma? Shouldn’t a character be more unique and not be compared 24/7 to others? If zoro beats mihawk one day it’ll be a much bigger feat and everyone in the world will acknowledge zoro as the strongest swordsman why does he have to kill a dragon in wano in your opinion?
It looks like people trying to make Zoro more important plot wise, and I don't blame them for trying cuz right now his role looks meaningless to the future plot and his role in the crew is redundant.

Beating Mihawk isn't going to fix that. Yes he'll be the strongest swordsman alive but that doesn't mean much given where the plot is going and given how Mihawk himself isn't all that relevant.

Only scenario where I see ZKK happen is Zoro becomes the grim reaper and reaps Kaido while he's near death. It's weird af but the grim reaper still needs an explanation.

I don't think we will see Zoro kill Kaido while he's knocked out. Or Kaido does a last second attack to be stopped by Zoro, not very Kaido-like. Plus any interference would make Zoro look like the scummy cp0 guy.

Only scenario where I see ZKK happen is Zoro becomes the grim reaper and reaps Kaido while he's near death. It's weird af but the grim reaper still needs an explanation.

I don't think we will see Zoro kill Kaido while he's knocked out. Or Kaido does a last second attack to be stopped by Zoro, not very Kaido-like. Plus any interference would make Zoro look like the scummy cp0 guy.
Why becoming the Grim Reaper?

He can attempt to vanquish him too. In fact this feels like the umpteenth prove of strenght for the Grandmaster :josad:

how do you explain then that Rayleigh has conquerors haki when he isn’t ambitious? The strawhats will surpass rogers crew anyway, I’m a zoro fan myself but I don’t see why we should limit him to killing kaido for becoming someone
Yeah Rayleigh is the dark king, he's a boss but it's just how he compares to Zoro. Roger doesn't really look ambitious next to Luffy, either. What was he doing at 19, sticking up grocery stores and jacking off to the mags he stole?

Luffy is going to defeat Kaido with his awakening. After Luffy defeats Kaido there is no point in Zoro killing him. If Zoro was to kill Kaido there would be nothing Luffy could do in Wano to surpass that and we know the best feats are reserved for the MC.

With that in mind the dragon that Zoro was going to cut was Kings final attack. Also aren’t the dinosaur fruits all considered dragon fruits? If so couldn’t King be considered the dragon to?
Albert wasnt in Dino/Dragon form when cut.

Im liking this cope tho.

"ZKK - Zoro killing King"
"Buh buh Dinos are Dragons"

So cute:sweat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎