Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

Whether or not Zoro kills Kaido, cutting King's final attack was in no way a Ryuma parallel nor dragon slaying moment. To suggest otherwise just means you never understood ZKK in the first place.
There are multiple parallels in Thriller Bark connected to Wano. Like the Warrior of Hope Chapter 479 and Warrior of Liberation chapter names. Luffy even uses the same swinging attack.

Will Luffy beat Kaido? Yes. Will Luffy actually hurt Kaido enough to defeat him for good? Based off this particular parallel, no.

1. I don’t think Zoro killing the Kaido makes the wano samurai look any better.
2. Because Zoro is busy figuring out his next power up. How does that correlate to him killing Kaido.
3. Not sure I don’t get that deep into the lore of it.
4. Defeating King and his final attack and Zoro is a descendant.
5. Because they will both awaken in their own way.

If I’m wrong I’ll take my L. It doesn’t make sense to me though.
Post automatically merged:

What about cutting King himself? I don’t understand ZKK.
I think you just wrecked your own argument mate. If you admit that Zoro is due for an awakening in Wano, how or where will he demonstrate that awakening? Who is the last opponent left standing that can challenge KOH Zoro?

You literally solved the entire equation and left out the solution lol. So Zoro is figuring out his next powerup. He ‘died’ in order to awaken. Now Zoro is about to reawaken and presumably not stay dead for the climax of the arc. After he awakens he is going to fight…?

Fill in the blanks my dude. It’s not rocket science. Also not sure how much stock to place in any of your arguments given that you also admitted to having a very poor understanding of Wano lore.

Luffy is going to defeat Kaido with his awakening. After Luffy defeats Kaido there is no point in Zoro killing him. If Zoro was to kill Kaido there would be nothing Luffy could do in Wano to surpass that and we know the best feats are reserved for the MC.

With that in mind the dragon that Zoro was going to cut was Kings final attack. Also aren’t the dinosaur fruits all considered dragon fruits? If so couldn’t King be considered the dragon to?
Let say they admit it is over, what then? Do you think that it will stop it to happen if Oda has decided that it will happen? If not, why you and others care so much about what the « ZKK believers » think?

You are joking about that not being a parallel right?

King's fire dragon is at most a nod to monsters but more accurately it is a call forward to Zoro slaying Kaido. I mean seriously, dragon damnation!? King's attack being modeled after Kaido himself!? It's not mere coincidence that Zoro has all these different plot points pointing to him ending Kaido for good.

Look, we endure all the shit talking for 2 years, and you thought we would drop this theory after 1 or 2 chapters? No. Wano is nearing it end, there's zero point dropping it now when we will find out the answers in like 4,5 chapters whether it actually happens or not. We've been riding this for 2 years, and we will fucking ride with the train till it ends. Can't say the same for all the other ZKK believers out there, but i will accept the story and won't shit talk Oda if it doesn't happen. I won't try to convince others into believing it either. All I do now is sit back and wait.
So let’s say then that ZKK isn’t happening and that Luffy will be the one to defeat Kaido. In that case,

1. How will Kaido eat his words about the samurai being weak? Luffy isn’t a samurai, he keeps referring to them in the third person.

2. Why was Zoro absent from the reaction shots in 1044?

3. Who or what are the nine shadows mentioned in Toki’s prophecy?

4. Where is the Zoro/Ryuma plotline going? Why would Kawamatsu randomly bring it up in the middle of the raid?

5. Why did Oda have both Zoro and Luffy ‘die’ within a few chapters of each other?

Whether Zoro kills Kaido or not, he has to return for a final round. There is too much left unfinished.
Let say they admit it is over, what then? Do you think that it will stop it to happen if Oda has decided that it will happen? If not, why you and others care so much about what the « ZKK believers » think?
Funily they didn't vote yes in the ZKK Betting thread despite spamming it everywhere

Last edited:
It's crazy to admit Zoro beating Kaido is over, when the 1000 chapter anniversary of Mihawk vs. Zoro is in just a couple chapters.

One point of Zoro vs. Mihawk is Mihawk telling Zoro to learn about himself and the world and grow strong. Zoro needs to learn about his lineage and Wano history to defeat Kaido. Zoro doesn't even know Yasuie was a Shimotsuki. Toko doesn't even know Zoro is basically family. Pica before smashing King Riku even said a King who can't even defeat the enemy of their own country isn't worthy to be a King.

ZKK is being set up by Oda masterfully. You could even say Zoro beating Kaido is inevitable, like death and taxes.

Should we just not debate a difference in opinion at all? Isn’t the purpose of this site to talk about the series?
You do not try to debate a difference of opinions (you admit yourself not understanding the theory yourself).

This thread is not there to « discuss » ZKK but like many others thread every week to shame the people who dare to believe in ZKK

Funily they didn't vote yes in the ZKK Betting thread despite spamming it everywhere
:kaidowhat:

You do not try to debate a difference of opinions (you admit yourself not understanding the theory yourself).

This thread is not there to « discuss » ZKK but like many others thread every week to shame the people who dare to believe in ZKK

:kaidowhat:
Read my post I didn’t shame anybody. I said it doesn’t make sense and offered an alternative.