Controversial Are you a fan of the recap episodes

How do you all feel about the recap episodes? I personally don't like them because I think they happen way to often, I'd prefer if they where between each arc maybe a quick replacement for filler arcs just a quick hey this is what happened so far

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not a fan of those, but maybe there are some forgetting people with bad memory that appreciate them.

I much more like the new outro sequences that give quick information about characters and their story so far.

I’m a retarded one piece nerd who has read one piece 3x and watched most of the episodes 2x so these recaps kinda suck since I know everything about one piece and my memory isn’t dogshit.

In that case I really would prefer if they did some cool one off filler episodes like the boss luffy episodes in Ernie’s lobby

but then again i don’t really give a shit since I can just go outside and enjoy the world and when a one piece episode comes out that is not recap it’s just the cherry on top

How do you all feel about the recap episodes? I personally don't like them because I think they happen way to often, I'd prefer if they where between each arc maybe a quick replacement for filler arcs just a quick hey this is what happened so far
If I wanted a recap I’d watch the episodes over.