Future Events Are You Excited for Yamato vs Kaido?

What do you expect when Yamato fights Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yamato disavowing her father
What's wrong with her disavowing Kaido? He's a shitty parent.

another repeat of the Scabbards situation with Kaido being injured more that he should be to hype Yamato only for Kaido to easely smash her once he gets serious just like the others.
Kaido will defeat Yamato, but it would be very unsatisfying if he immediately crushed her. It would be very bad narratively, especially in a feels good Shounen. Yamato has several reasons to want to beat Kaido, several personal reasons to reject him. Getting stomped, would be really, really unsatisfying.

What's wrong with her disavowing Kaido? He's a shitty parent.

Kaido will defeat Yamato, but it would be very unsatisfying if he immediately crushed her. It would be very bad narratively, especially in a feels good Shounen. Yamato has several reasons to want to beat Kaido, several personal reasons to reject him. Getting stomped, would be really, really unsatisfying.
Some people just make and have shitty arguments.
As for Yamato losing against Kaidou, it could happen but I don't think it will happen. Instead, Yamato will fight until his defeat or something, with Luffy coming back to do his job too. A 2v1.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Some people just make and have shitty arguments.
As for Yamato losing against Kaidou, it could happen but I don't think it will happen. Instead, Yamato will fight until his defeat or something, with Luffy coming back to do his job too. A 2v1.
I expect Luffy to arrive as Kaido is about to finish Yamato off. Kind of like the situation with Law.

Of course since someone will arrive to save her or something will happen to allow Yamato to escape or to distract Kaido long enough for her to be joined by others.
What i mean is that regardless of how terrible Kaido is, I don't see him killing off his daughter.
In a sense Yamato doesn't need saving because she is special to Kaido.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I don't see Kaido finishing off his own daughter
What i mean is that regardless of how terrible Kaido is, I don't see him killing off his daughter.
In a sense Yamato doesn't need saving because she is special to Kaido.
He was willing to kill her if she ever stepped foot outside Onigashima:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
It will probably end like Doflamingo vs Viola and Rebecca!
Nah. Neither of them were combatants of any note. Yamato is much more akin to Law.

I say mid-diff
But I’m a bit excited about their dynamic together, and their flashback and dialog more than the fight itself

also just to note out... Yamato is most likely able to coat her attacks with King’s haki.. just go and see her attacks especially the long range ones she did to the Number and Sasaki’s army... these really look like King’s haki attacks almost 99% sure...

So, she will be able to hurt Kaido which is why I said mid-diff... but no one will give high diff fight or extreme high diff fight outside of Luffy or Zoro if he came back...
Oda will not waste Kaido’s most stamina on someone else other than those two

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
maybe she can break his kanabo since it already has cracks
No it doesn't. The so called cracks were white lightning and were seen in the air as well.

No I'm not particularly excited,it will be an emotional confrontation and their father-daughter dynamic doesn't really excites me tbh,neither does their common backstory.

As for the difficulty you talk about in the poll,i don't really think Kaidou will be having trouble with Yamato because of her strength,but rather because he placed all his hopes on her shoulders and will have trouble getting rid of his "successor" so mid diff seems right.