Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
My man doesnt know what refugees is
I do know and I know what you were going for with this answer. Unfortunately, since 2015 refugees are mostly economical refugees that come to XYZ country to live off of social support paid from your taxes depending on where you live so please do not come to me with some refugee appreciation posts.

There is a difference between someone who strives for a good life, goes to a better country, and works his ass off to make a living and motherfuckers who don't want to move their asses and try to live off of taxes and money from idiots whom they made feel bad about their situation.

Refugees are the biggest cancer and plague of the 21st century.

You won't change my mind so if you may treat it as my response and the end of the discussion.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I do know and I know what you were going for with this answer. Unfortunately, since 2015 refugees are mostly economical refugees that come to XYZ country to live off of social support paid from your taxes depending on where you live so please do not come to me with some refugee appreciation posts.

There is a difference between someone who strives for a good life, goes to a better country, and works his ass off to make a living and motherfuckers who don't want to move their asses and try to live off of taxes and money from idiots whom they made feel bad about their situation.

You won't change my mind so if you may treat it as my response and the end of the discussion.
Bruh you are clumping the worst of the worst and painting the whole group as such.

That's toxic af mentality

Seth

โ€Ž
Bruh you are clumping the worst of the worst and painting the whole group as such.

That's toxic af mentality
This is what refugees are for the last few years.

I pointed out that I have no problem with people who work hard for their life improvements. No respect for motherfuckers who want to live for free off of someone's taxes.

In fact, Refugees as a whole should be a term only for those motherfuckers who seek free life without any work.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
This is what refugees are for the last few years.

I pointed out that I have no problem with people who work hard for their life improvements. No respect for motherfuckers who want to live for free off of someone's taxes.

In fact, Refugees as a whole should be a term only for those motherfuckers who seek free life without any work.
You dont get to decide what Refugee means.

And i suggest you get in touch with real world and not internet images or right wing propaganda

May i interest you in some works i read on college about first and second generation of refugees/imigrants and their value to the economy/work force?

Cause first generation imigrants indeed isnt profitable but by second genetarion the value increases by a huge margin

Plus cultural and language barriers are difficult for first generation to melt pot so they are mostly closed in their own cultural/language groups wheres second genetation does melt pot with native populace - best example here is USA, France and Germany
Post automatically merged:

You are using a small part of refugess to paint majority as leaches without looking at return value of second generation

Seth

โ€Ž
You dont get to decide what Refugee means.

And i suggest you get in touch with real world and not internet images or right wing propaganda

May i interest you in some works i read on college about first and second generation of refugees/imigrants and their value to the economy/work force?

Cause first generation imigrants indeed isnt profitable but by second genetarion the value increases by a huge margin

Plus cultural and language barriers are difficult for first generation to melt pot so they are mostly closed in their own cultural/language groups wheres second genetation does melt pot with native populace - best example here is USA, France and Germany

You are using a small part of refugess to paint majority as leaches without looking at return value of second generation
Majority of refugees that flooded Europe and other countries since 2015 are bunch of hobos who want free money and not work for it.

Idgaf about cultural barriers or whatever. I know people from different parts of the world, some of them I met in my country and it has nothing to do with it. What color they are what language do they speak. So don't try to force some racism onto me because that is completely not my point.

I'm talking strictly about those motherfuckers who do nothing. 0 null. They live off of taxes of normal working people because countries higher ups spent tax money on the socials for those fuckers while they get $$$$$$$ from EU or whatever programs and share it between themselves.

Refugees who don't work and live their lives getting fat and laid off of tax money are the majority.

People who seek better life and are willing to work hard for it are small % of the "Refugees" but I would not like to refer to them as such because putting them in the same bag with those jobless hobos is harming.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Majority of refugees that flooded Europe and other countries since 2015 are bunch of hobos who want free money and not work for it.
If you went to an another country and was able to get free money from the state you wouldn't do it? Cmon, it is not their problem the countries they are in are dumb af. If someone told me - hey you wanna move to germany and get money for nothing - you bet yo ass i would.

If you wanna point fingers point fingers at ineffective governments

Idgaf about cultural barriers or whatever. I know people from different parts of the world, some of them I met in my country and it has nothing to do with it. What color they are what language do they speak. So don't try to force some racism onto me because that is completely not my point.
Eh? This has nothing to do with racism. First wave refugees/immigrants have cultural/language barriers that make them unable to do certain jobs so most of them work low wage jobs like agricultural or warehouse workers which educated work force won't do. Hence why germany took so many of them - cause they needed workforce for those type of jobs.

You won't get a PhD kid from germany to work those jobs would you now?

I'm talking strictly about those motherfuckers who do nothing. 0 null. They live off of taxes of normal working people because countries higher ups spent tax money on the socials for those fuckers while they get $$$$$$$ from EU or whatever programs and share it between themselves.
And once again, you should be pointing fingers at the government, not the people abusing the broken system. You would do the same thing if given the chance and if you say you are a fucking liar lmao

Refugees who don't work and live their lives getting fat and laid off of tax money are the majority.
Nah no they are not. Most immigrants like I said work minor jobs. Here in Croatia almost all immigrants that came here work such jobs - warehouse workers, butchers, garbagemen, publics roads work, park maintence and so on.

It is up to the government how it handles the new workforce.

People who seek better life and are willing to work hard for it are small % of the "Refugees" but I would not like to refer to them as such because putting them in the same bag with those jobless hobos is harming.
I don't think you actually know that many refugees. You sound like someone who got most of his stuff from the internet. Cause your anger is directed at them instead of the ineffective government

Nothing is wrong with immigration. Illegal immigration is very different though. Anyone who can pass the checks definitely deserves to immigrate, if you have to do it illegally and avoid said checks then you deserve to be told to go the fuck away

Seth

โ€Ž
If you went to an another country and was able to get free money from the state you wouldn't do it? Cmon, it is not their problem the countries they are in are dumb af. If someone told me - hey you wanna move to germany and get money for nothing - you bet yo ass i would.

If you wanna point fingers point fingers at ineffective governments
If you are looking for some financial support because you can't make it until the 1st of the next month you should prove that it is worth giving you the money. Those money whores do nothing, live off of ur fucking taxes and laugh at you working ur ass off entire week.

I mentioned fucked up government. But even worse than those fat pigs are the refugees who do nothing and want to live for free the worst human scum ever.

Eh? This has nothing to do with racism. First wave refugees/immigrants have cultural/language barriers that make them unable to do certain jobs so most of them work low wage jobs like agricultural or warehouse workers which educated work force won't do. Hence why germany took so many of them - cause they needed workforce for those type of jobs.

You won't get a PhD kid from germany to work those jobs would you now?
You really believe in humanity and some cool sweet agenda that refugees improved society. As someone who live in Croatia ( if I remember correctly ) you are weirdly open to refugees in my opinion never met Croatian like that. Unless you one of those pro LGBTQ+, pro BLM, pro Anti everything, pro peaceful world guys.

And once again, you should be pointing fingers at the government, not the people abusing the broken system. You would do the same thing if given the chance and if you say you are a fucking liar lmao
No, I wouldn't. Some people have leftovers of pride and dignity to not scum themselves like the worst people. I've been thru harder and better times and I never had to live off of someone for free. So no. Do not project ur agendas on me.

Nah no they are not. Most immigrants like I said work minor jobs. Here in Croatia almost all immigrants that came here work such jobs - warehouse workers, butchers, garbagemen, publics roads work, park maintence and so on.

It is up to the government how it handles the new workforce.
But they are fucking doing something lol? You completely don't understand what I mean behind my words. Surely governments are the first step to fuck it up but you enjoy it as if it's okay that someone lives for free while you have to work hard.

I don't think you actually know that many refugees. You sound like someone who got most of his stuff from the internet. Cause your anger is directed at them instead of the ineffective government
I know plenty of them not hundreds or thousands but I know good chunk of them from various countries and they are hard working respectable human beings. Most of the refugees who work hard for their lives are ashamed that someone from their country who came to the same city/country as them do nothing but living off of free social financing and laugh it off living the rest of the life for free.

The parts where I use harsher words are not directed at you it's just the slang I usually talk with in English. No hard feelings.

lmao, man stans zoro so much he became racist

If you are looking for some financial support because you can't make it until the 1st of the next month you should prove that it is worth giving you the money. Those money whores do nothing, live off of ur fucking taxes and laugh at you working ur ass off entire week.

I mentioned fucked up government. But even worse than those fat pigs are the refugees who do nothing and want to live for free the worst human scum ever.
these are literally century old white supremacist tropes
I think it even originated with slavery in the USA, where black people were stereotyped as being "lazy" because slaves used to intentionally work slowly as a form of protest.

Then in the 80s, Reagan basically repackaged this with the whole welfare queen trope. For whatever reason, Reagan thought it was better to put more black people in prison than deal with the root causes of crime.

Anyways, I think all economic data suggests that immigration is beneficial in that it increases long term economic growth. Yeah, these migrants often do come poorer and as a result do take in more welfare, but its basically an investment on human resources.

Eventually, they or their descendants will be educated enough to take on high paying jobs and pay more money than they take in from the government.

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
โ€Ž
I thought it was because of the religious restrictions and influence of Ayatollahs
That is one of the reason and less highlighted is massive sanctions from west that hitting ordinary Iranian hard which was intensified by Trump administration. Iran had to smuggle Drugs all over ME to keep the economy running. Both sides unable to revive the nuclear deal in which the main condition is Iran must cancel the nuclear programs in exchange for lifting Sanctions.

Why? I thought Iran was a pretty cool place to live. I wish I could move there for real.
The government is rotten to the core
On top of sanctions causing massive inflations and making it really hard for people to get their basic needs, we have a bunch of corrupted, evil and stupid people in charge who refuse to take any positive action and take away people's freedom like taking away candy from a kid
They ban most social media platforms, censor movies and control the media
Right now there are protests going on for the death of Mahsa Amini a woman who was beaten and later passed away due to those injuries by the hands of morality police for not wearing her Hijab properly and the government's answer to that was shutting down the internet, beating the protesters and calling them secret agents and enemies of nation in the media, they also are arresting any celebrity or people with influence who support the protesters.

People are nice, there are many beautiful and historical places and also the food is good so if you wanted to travel it will be a good time but for moving i think there are better countries to choose.

The government is rotten to the core
On top of sanctions causing massive inflations and making it really hard for people to get their basic needs, we have a bunch of corrupted, evil and stupid people in charge who refuse to take any positive action and take away people's freedom like taking away candy from a kid
They ban most social media platforms, censor movies and control the media
Right now there are protests going on for the death of Mahsa Amini a woman who was beaten and later passed away due to those injuries by the hands of morality police for not wearing her Hijab properly and the government's answer to that was shutting down the internet, beating the protesters and calling them secret agents and enemies of nation in the media, they also are arresting any celebrity or people with influence who support the protesters.

People are nice, there are many beautiful and historical places and also the food is good so if you wanted to travel it will be a good time but for moving i think there are better countries to choose.
I see what you mean, but honestly I'm falling more and more in love with your country, I will definetely visit it some day aswell as Isreal.