Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
Just because you are latino, that doesn't mean you represent the 50+ million of them in America. There are literally hundreds of stats that have already asked that question before and the overwhelming response is that Hispanics want to see immigration reform. And again, I already told you "illegal immigration" is a stupid term. It makes no sense to use that term.

Here is proof:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...say-u-s-immigration-system-needs-big-changes/
And immigration reform is an even dumber term, it’s literally a blanket statement you can put over many things

A relatively high share of Latino immigrants who are naturalized citizens prioritize policies that restrict illegal immigration, even when compared with Latinos born in the U.S. More naturalized citizens than those born in the U.S. say it is a very important immigration policy goal to increase security along the U.S.-Mexico border (56% among naturalized vs. 39% for U.S. born) and establish stricter policies to prevent people from overstaying their visas (47% vs. 35%). A similar pattern is seen in views on restricting immigration from countries with high COVID-19 infection rates (58% vs. 48%)
read what you posted dummy, you sound like those white far leftist who act like latinx is good for the poor Hispanics

This type of question depends on which side of the coin your are ; if you are migrant obvi you are with them if not then maybe against them
It’s more nuanced than that, Latinos are very pro “legal immigration” and even the link he posted proved that

my guess is most people are fine with controlled immigration, except for globalist

And immigration reform is an even dumber term, it’s literally a blanket statement you can put over many things
Immigration reform means to change the current laws surrounding immigration. If you don't like that term, what other term do you want to use? I personally see no issue with the term "immigration reform" because it is not a label you designate an individual with unlike "illegal immigration". That person is an "illegal immigrant". That person is a "immigration reformist". You see now why that term is silly?

read what you posted dummy, you sound like those white far leftist who act like latinx is good for the poor Hispanics
Chill, dude. You hate Wano as much as me so I don't want to get personal with a fellow nakama who hates Wano so let us be chill and respectful about this since it is not about One Piece.

Now if you actually look at the polling data right above to what you just quoted, the Hispanic community majority still wants a way for "illegal immigrants" to apply for legal status. However, it is indeed split but that still doesn't mean what I said about immigration reform isn't true.

Immigration reform means to change the current laws surrounding immigration. If you don't like that term, what other term do you want to use? I personally see no issue with the term "immigration reform" because it is not a label you designate an individual with unlike "illegal immigration". That person is an "illegal immigrant". That person is a "immigration reformist". You see now why that term is silly?
It is silly in this context because immigration reform could be either more strict laws or looser ones. Read the poll you did, while hispanics lean heavily on changing laws they differ in what to actually change

Chill, dude. You hate Wano as much as me so I don't want to get personal with a fellow nakama who hates Wano so let us be chill and respectful about this since it is not about One Piece.

Now if you actually look at the polling data right above to what you just quoted, the Hispanic community majority still wants a way for "illegal immigrants" to apply for legal status. However, it is indeed split but that still doesn't mean what I said about immigration reform isn't true.
Sorry bro but you did kinda act like an entitled white leftist who knew better here, and it's kinda cringe. If I'm telling you something is not because I made it up, I've heard it a lot growing up

It is silly in this context because immigration reform could be either more strict laws or looser ones. Read the poll you did, while hispanics lean heavily on changing laws they differ in what to actually change
But the poll asks what kind of reform and vast majority said some type of way to "pathway to citizenship".

Sorry bro but you did kinda act like an entitled white leftist who knew better here, and it's kinda cringe. If I'm telling you something is not because I made it up, I've heard it a lot growing up
My bad, that wasn't my intention. My intention was to only highlight how silly the term illegal immigration is since a person can be legal one day and illegal the very next day.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
In 40 years we'll live in a world where it is illegal to move, to eat and to procreate naturally.
Water and air will be so dirty that you'll have to pay in order to breathe.
Your entire furniture, fridge, tools, car, even your clothes will be connected to the internet and continuoisly send your private information to some shady servers in another continent.
Your opinions, thoughts and emotions will be 'regulated' by the government and corporations.

You will date robots and are expected to treat robots as equal humans, otherwise you will face jail time.

Going for a walk in nature will be illegal. They'll make you pay for leaving your highly technisised, clinically-lifeless and ''hygienic'' appartment.

That is, IF humankind is even alive in 40 years.
WTF
Seriously lolis stop with the human self-hatred or just shut up

Indeed, globalism is a good thing.

If one believe in universal human value like human rights, freedom, Liberty, equality etc. They should have no problem with Globalization and liberalism is endlessly inclusive that every culture and believe can be included and BE equal (perennial), whilst the all the anti-liberals element will be wiped out

Hence why the idea of centralized World Government is ideal
I honestly disagree the globalism is good thing because it is impossible for goal to complete like sci fiction tell you like Star Trek .

Even liberals disagree each other , infighting happen to be in this area.

Almost impossible to agree each other.

Mark my words if you believe aliens in other worlds, how we debate man marry to alien like goku marry chichi , or Momo the normal human being marry Yamato who is oni, human and orc marriage.

We have death penalty vs anti penalty, etc.

When first person tried to rule the world for globalization and he will be first person to quit the job due the stress.

Not to mention the sanji vs zoro and yonko vs admiral debate.

If globalist is zoro fan, and globalist is sanji war . Infighting in own each due disagreement.
They will be too busy arguing each other on topic rather than ruling, fights happen due disagreement.

I honestly disagree the globalism is good thing because it is impossible for goal to complete like sci fiction tell you like Star Trek .

Even liberals disagree each other , infighting happen to be in this area.

Almost impossible to agree each other.

Mark my words if you believe aliens in other worlds, how we debate man marry to alien like goku marry chichi , or Momo the normal human being marry Yamato who is oni, human and orc marriage.

We have death penalty vs anti penalty, etc.

When first person tried to rule the world for globalization and he will be first person to quit the job due the stress.

Not to mention the sanji vs zoro and yonko vs admiral debate.

If globalist is zoro fan, and globalist is sanji war . Infighting in own each due disagreement.
They will be too busy arguing each other on topic rather than ruling, fights happen due disagreement.
You are missing the point.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't have problems with immigration overall. I have a problem with refugees. Those motherfuckers should get shipped back to the shithole they came from. If you are not willing to work and pay taxes in the country you are in and live off of social life then you can fuck off and live because you are a useless piece of shit. Social support should be granted to people who prove that they are grinding for a better life or something and some minor social will help them. Not handing money over to worthless motherfuckers who are not willing to work and live off of the taxes of normal people.

NO TO REFUGEES.

:suresure:

Don't you dare do anything, this escalating geopolitical conflict is fun to read.
Well it is fun to read people opinion on politics like immigrantion , society, whole crazy show.

If I have unlimited freedom of speech, I would get banned by mods by spilt second.

Last time, I did debate on @trav guy on religion and homosexuality, got warning by the mod.

Nations don’t last forever. They exists as these people exists . Any brain tell you that.

Last edited: