Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
And by this definition not all so called ''atheists'' are even atheist.
It’s simple
Monotheist = believes in one God
Polytheist = believes in many God's
Atheist = Doesn’t believe in any God or God's
Agnosticism = We don’t know it there’s any God or not
Deist = beliefs in the existence of God solely based on a rational thought. Doesn’t believe in any religion

@trav you are being overly dramatic. Tribes back then formed because of the lack of resources which was the fundamental thing. We could not really factualize if the tribes will form at this day and age with the reach being global.

We live in a global world. You are from germany I am from somewhere else someone else is from another continent. Culture exchange everywhere.

Being proud about things you can not control is vile. You should not be prideful of your nationality. It is not an accomplishment. Most of your customs came up because of the need for survival your people had to have throughout the years. It is nothing special.

Globalization will unite us no matter our ethnicity or our beliefs. Look at Dubai Brasil or whatever country where the religious influence is high but there are still liberties.

We can not live in societies where religions run everything because of science and other world understandings/inventions.

Corporatism and globalism are a good thing. It is noones fault that traditional german men and women do not have a considerable amount of children because they want to live an easy life. Again the natives are jealous of the immigrants.

@Zenos7 If you were a king not by your own choice should everyone devalue you for that? By tribal rules your ancestors were outcasts and you could easily be a slave in the other country. But thankfully science has helped everyone so you can have a chance into controbuting to the society.

B

Ballel

I do not believe in a conventional god or any religion while still accepting that religions texts contain a lot of truth.
Nature is God.
Then what about this? Why do those anti-immigration people always use Christianity as an excuse, when they're not even Christian.
you can kiss christianity here goodbye.
Its nothing to be ashamed of
Who was talking about ''shame''?? ''Shame'' is a made up concept.

@Zenos7 If you were a king not by your own choice should everyone devalue you for that? By tribal rules your ancestors were outcasts and you could easily be a slave in the other country. But thankfully science has helped everyone so you can have a chance into controbuting to the society.
i mean i dont even agree on the premise that my ancestors were outcasts at all lmao. there are alot of varying reasons to migrate somewhere else that dont involve being an outcast in your country of origin.

B

Ballel

@trav you are being overly dramatic. Tribes back then formed because of the lack of resources which was the fundamental thing. We could not really factualize if the tribes will form at this day and age with the reach being global.

We live in a global world. You are from germany I am from somewhere else someone else is from another continent. Culture exchange everywhere.

Being proud about things you can not control is vile. You should not be prideful of your nationality. It is not an accomplishment. Most of your customs came up because of the need for survival your people had to have throughout the years. It is nothing special.

Globalization will unite us no matter our ethnicity or our beliefs. Look at Dubai Brasil or whatever country where the religious influence is high but there are still liberties.

We can not live in societies where religions run everything because of science and other world understandings/inventions.

Corporatism and globalism are a good thing. It is noones fault that traditional german men and women do not have a considerable amount of children because they want to live an easy life. Again the natives are jealous of the immigrants.

Everything about this post smells like 5IQ points.

Have a nice day.

It’s simple
Deist = beliefs in the existence of God solely based on a rational thought. Doesn’t believe in any religion
its not as simple tbh. both the descriptions for atheist and agnosticism apply to me.

B

Ballel

It’s simple
And what's bad about these?? You made it sound like anyone who doesn't believe in one god is a hedonistic, narcissisti, materialistic person.

i mean i dont even agree on the premise that my ancestors were outcasts at all lmao. there are alot of varying reasons to migrate somewhere else that dont involve being an outcast in your country of origin.
Well your ancestors were outcasts or even worse traitors by the tribal rules. This is why nationalism is retarded because it divides us. That is why i think the world should only have one language and get rid of old limiting customs.

Well your ancestors were outcasts or even worse traitors by the tribal rules. This is why nationalism is retarded because it divides us. That is why i think the world should only have one language and get rid of old limiting customs.
so tribal rules are retarded and fallacious? is that your point?

B

Ballel

Then go to some other country, kidnap some kids and beat their language out off them.
Truly an act that benefits the human race🤡

B

Ballel

You mean me or trav?
I mean this:
Most Christians in Germany become Atheists or leave the church. So Christianity decreases over time, which is sad. I think it’s a generational problem and most people are now materialistic and only believe in science. So I don’t think it’s a problem between Christians and Muslims.
you're putting Christianity&Islam as an opposite to materialism.
Implying that Christians and Muslims can't be materialistic, and that any materialistic person must be an atheist.
Losis ur the one acting a clown here, no one mentioned any of that shit, stop with ur whataboutism
Tf!? Stop lying for once.
That's the only way to achieve what pooth suggested. You can't make anyone willingly abandon their own language. Violence is the only way, as proven by history.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
And here you are attempting to normalize your behavior by accusing me of the very same behavior.
Typical strategy of people like you.
People like me? You mean not hypocrites like you?

You preach how Poland should this and that meanwhile you did jack shit yourself other than talking on a forum.

Do something first yourself before you talk shit how others do it

And before you say the same to me - I worked during the "Syrian" immigration crisis on the border, I saw enough shit to know better than to judge other how they handle what. And now I donated to Ukrainian help while also noting myself as a volunteer in case they English translators
Post automatically merged:

It is always people with hands in pockets that bark the most

B

Ballel

People like me? You mean not hypocrites like you?

You preach how Poland should this and that meanwhile you did jack shit yourself other than talking on a forum.

Do something first yourself before you talk shit how others do it

And before you say the same to me - I worked during the "Syrian" immigration crisis on the border, I saw enough shit to know better than to judge other how they handle what. And now I donated to Ukrainian help while also noting myself as a volunteer in case they English translators
Great. Keep showing off how great you are. Keep worshipping yourself. Keep putting yourself on a pedestal.

You know nothing about me yet you seem to know exactly what I do in life.

so tribal rules are retarded and fallacious? is that your point?
Yes nations are retarded and fallacious and language etc. All humans are one. Racism isnt even a real thing. We arent real races ethnicism or whatever is another thing.
Then go to some other country, kidnap some kids and beat their language out off them.
Truly an act that benefits the human race🤡
Sleep 3 hours after eating you are warching too many nightmares

B

Ballel

Yes nations are retarded and fallacious and language etc. All humans are one. Racism isnt even a real thing. We arent real races ethnicism or whatever is another thing.

Sleep 3 hours after eating you are warching too many nightmares
You are a prime example of this.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Great. Keep showing off how great you are. Keep worshipping yourself. Keep putting yourself on a pedestal.

You know nothing about me yet you seem to know exactly what I do in life.
And i asked you - did you yourself to ANYTHING with same magnitude to other that aren't your friends?

Even if you say yes - i helped 10 random people, it is still way fucking less than how many times you helped to those you are close to

And Poland is same in that aspect, yet you shit talk Poland for what? For doing what literally every nation in history of this planet did.

Get real with yourself and don't be a hypocrite

I mean this:

you're putting Christianity&Islam as an opposite to materialism.
Implying that Christians and Muslims can't be materialistic, and that any materialistic person must be an atheist.

Tf!? Stop lying for once.
That's the only way to achieve what pooth suggested. You can't make anyone willingly abandon their own language. Violence is the only way, as proven by history.
maybe I used the wrong term. What I mean is that they only believe in matter and not in spiritual things. That’s a materialistic worldview. I don’t know if there’s a right term for it