Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

And I only see nationalistic leaders truely caring for the people of their country.
Nationalistic leaders don't care about anyone. They use nationalism as their religion, that's all. It's just another power tool to control people.
Stop calling these leeches refugees. Its tiresome. A refugee seeks shelter. Once they pass the border of a safe country there is no need to travel further except they do not actually seek shelter, but something else.
Ukraine is a direct neighbour to Poland. Accepting refugees from there is how it should be.
Poland should also only accept people with Ukrainian citizenship, everyone else needs a directly flight home.
There are no flights home. You'd want to fly a plane over a warzone??:eeke::eeke:

These people ARE refugees. Before you call them 'leeches', make the global north stop leeching off and exploiting the global south first.

Stop calling these leeches refugees. Its tiresome. A refugee seeks shelter. Once they pass the border of a safe country there is no need to travel further except they do not actually seek shelter, but something else.
Ukraine is a direct neighbour to Poland. Accepting refugees from there is how it should be.
Poland should also only accept people with Ukrainian citizenship, everyone else needs a directly flight home.
Post automatically merged:

Truth.

And I only see nationalistic leaders truely caring for the people of their country.
Nationalism does not suck, people just confuse it with violence and aggression. You are taught to confuse it with this.
I don’t believe in any politician or government. Even the nationalistic leaders use the love of their people for their own benefit.

B

Ballel

Did any arabic nation rush to help Poland during ww2 and cold war?
What does this have to do with anything that's happening now??
Are those Arabic nations identical with the people who are now refugees?

You're having some destructive eye for an eye mentality here.

Why should Poland care about refugess all across the planet?

Did any arabic nation rush to help Poland during ww2 and cold war?
The Arabic nation helps no one. They can only decapitate other minorities
Post automatically merged:

Yes, exactly. People replace their own cultures with corporate globalism, and then blame immigration. Makes no sense.

You know why they leave the church?
Because ''the church'' propagates inhumane, destructive values. The Catholic church is really the world's oldest Mafia organization. All the child abuse and raping of nuns they accept, or how they used to manipulate and bleed out the people.
Christianity was (ab)used as a tool of domination and power, throughout history.
No wonder people turn their backs on it.
Yes and that’s sad and fucked up

1. With normal human beings I meant like everyone else
2. I meant because of WW2, not after. That was my fault
3. You want an original Germany? What’s the original one according to you?
4. Be honest, sadly most of the cultures are now tainted by economical thinking. Some people forgot the true meaning of Christmas and only buy presents and eat/drink until the night. Immigrants added more cultures but they didn’t destroy the German ones.
5. Frankfurt and Offenbach are just a sad case, there’s nothing else to say.
:whitepress:
6.You know why Christianity is fading away? Most Christians in Germany become Atheists or leave the church. So Christianity decreases over time, which is sad. I think it’s a generational problem and most people are now materialistic and only believe in science. So I don’t think it’s a problem between Christians and Muslims.
3. A germany for germans. I understand that there will still be new people coming in. That also happens naturally. I explained already what the difference to me is. If you only bring in 10.000 foreigners every 2 years its fine. No issue. They will have to adjust and integrate. Truely integrate.
If you bring in 2 million syrians at once you got a problem.
4. Yes. Nearly everything is tainted and broken. All the more reason to not accelerate it. Read the article from Denmark. Bringing in muslims definitely has a huge impact of traditional customs of a country.
5. lol word
6. As I said, this is a process that happened in the past 70 to 75 years. Its not a generational process. Its not a natural process. Its created artificially and promoted. Replacing a highly spiritual lifestyle with hedonistic nothingness.
There is a huge problem between christianity and islam in germany. The muslim still actively practise and form an identiy arround islam. Its important to them, while christianity is becoming less important to the people.
Islam will eventually take oder just like christianity took over from paganism.
Its not that I am complaining about it or think that its bad. I just aknowledge that its happening.

B

Ballel

Replacing a highly spiritual lifestyle with hedonistic nothingness.
This is a very simplistic and biased outlook on the events.

You're implying that people who adhere to an organized religion are better people than ''atheists''. Or that historically, all Christians were particularly spiritual.
All this is false.

This is a very simplistic and biased outlook on the events.

You're implying that people who adhere to an organized religion are better people than ''atheists''. Or that historically, all Christians were particularly spiritual.
All this is false.
im pretty sure trav is an atheist himself

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
What does this have to do with anything that's happening now??
Are those Arabic nations identical with the people who are now refugees?

You're having some destructive eye for an eye mentality here.
Point is

Poland has no obligation to help people with whom they dont have political, religious, diplomatic ,cultural, historic ties. Ukraine is their historic friend ever since Commonwealth untion

B

Ballel

im pretty sure trav is an atheist himself
Whats even the definition of ''atheist''?? That's just some blanket term, just like ''pagan''.

has no obligation to help people
Life is not about ''oBLigATioNs''. Obliged to WHOM??

That's the definition of bias. And shows that some people on our planet simply don't care about people. They only care about themselves and those who seem similar to themselves.

Arabic on top and in large font, German below.
Thats sad and funny at the same time.
Look up history. Nations former through rape, conquest and wars.
True. At some point people figured out that these people in a certain area were the ones they would like to form a special club with.
Even to this day people in africa, australia, indonesia or south america live like tens of thousands of years ago. We call them tribes for a reason, cause they form tribes and behave tribal. Nations are tribalism on a larger scale. Its what we humans naturally do. Its what a lot of species do.
Immigration is not the main culprit here. It's corporate globalism.
Definitely also true. As seen with Basques a highly nationalistic or in that case tribalistic mindset makes one more resillient against it.
Theres more examples too, like Chechens.
'bastardisation of regional customs'' you mean those sorry remainders of ''Brauchtum'' that were all dumbed down to alcohol parties with the same Ballermann and Schlager music, (with everyone wearing dirndl&Lederhosen costumes)then you are right.
Thats the absolute worst of it.
So it's just Islam vs Christianity again?
No. Its only a good and glaring example. I got no problems with Islam.
And what's the ''original Germany'' in your opinion?
Like Iceland right now. Imagine the trajectory germany was on without WW2 and artificially increased immigration.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Life is not about ''oBLigATioNs''. Obliged to WHOM??

That's the definition of bias. And shows that some people on our planet simply don't care about people. They only care about themselves and those who seem similar to themselves.
Congradulations, you just discovered how the world works

Ofc they will help someone with whom they have way more ties with

How many homeless/refugees did you help compared to how many of your personal friendd you helped?

Ofc you helped people you know far more than those you dont know

But you will talk shit about Poland for doing the same

B

Ballel

Even to this day people in africa, australia, indonesia or south america live like tens of thousands of years ago.
It's a bit more complex than this but ok. That's offtoppic.

As seen with Basques a highly nationalistic or in that case tribalistic mindset makes one more resillient against it.
Theres more examples too, like Chechens.
Oppression of their culture, language and marginalisation can lead to people becoming extremely nationalistic and/or hostile. It's like this in any place of the world.
Imagine the trajectory germany was on without WW2 and artificially increased immigration.
...and without the desire to conquer major parts of Europe. You forgot about this part.

Congradulations, you just discovered how the world works
Congratulations, you just exposed yourself as a pos human being.
How many homeless/refugees did you help compared to how many of your personal friendd you helped?

Ofc you helped people you know far more than those you dont know

But you will talk shit about Poland for doing the same
And here you are attempting to normalize your behavior by accusing me of the very same behavior.
Typical strategy of people like you.

Congratulations, you just exposed yourself as a pos human being.
Hes simply being realistic.
Its nothing to be ashamed of. You are more likely to help the people that are closer to you. Or the people who look like you.
And by this definition not all so called ''atheists'' are even atheist.
I do not believe in a conventional god or any religion while still accepting that religions texts contain a lot of truth.
Nature is God.