Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

English is not my first langauge and i can see how that statement was bs
You're a brainwashed victim of colonialism then? Even worse.

Nationalism sucks, every government sucks, politicians don’t care about their people and work for the rich and their own ass, they’re also bad actors. I don’t believe in leaders who sit on a throne and only command and talk bullshit.
Another one of your 1000/10 posts

It's more complicated than Yes or No, but I have Yes, and a very clear one, for the immigrants that come to X country just to live by the state's money without doing shit.

You're a brainwashed victim of colonialism then? Even worse.
No i am just a human who does not hold in high regard vanitous things like nation language and customs.
It's more complicated than Yes or No, but I have Yes, and a very clear one, for the immigrants that come to X country just to live by the state's money without doing shit.
Most immigrants do the hard jobs. Immigrants maintain first world countries

B

Ballel

Most immigrants do the hard jobs. Immigrants maintain first world countries
..while their countries are being exploited by the so-called ''first world''.

Any ''first world'' person who cries about immigrants should stop leeching off the global south first.

No i am just a human who does not hold in high regard vanitous things like nation language and customs.
You don't like traditional customs? Then what about your ''traditional female role'' shit you've been talking about in that other thread:kobeha:

And you don't valueyour language you say?
Great, try to say that again when a bunch of colonialists come to your homeland, kidnap you from your parents and imprison you in a concentration camp disguised as a ''school'', where they beat and rape you every day in order to beat your language and culture out of you.

Because you gotta understand that the only way to kill a language is to use violence against people, both physical and mental.

He's from Poland.
The country who throws a tantrum whenever there are refugees from African/Muslim countries but welcome Ukrainian refugees with open arms.
poland definitely has an issue with white supremacy

But if I were to be honest, I do think ukrainian refugees are a bit of a different situation. Poland shares a border with Ukraine, they literally have nowhere else to go. But a lot of these people from Africa and the middle east cross over many safe countries to get to europe. So while they were displaced by war, their life doesn't hang in a balance if they aren't admitted into poland.
Post automatically merged:

its kinda why I don't consider people leaving central america for USA to be real refugees. Because while the violence in honduras and el salvador is pretty bad, mexico is a huge step up from those countries and I'd definitely say that these people would be relatively safe if they stayed in mexico(not saying its perfect).

He is hard against this and he is behind the idea of shipping them back to Ukraine asap. He doesn't care about western propaganda and media lying about poor mothers with children. Organizations drive through borders and take a few families out of all people and ask them to pose as if they are afraid/poor so they can take pictures of them for the propaganda. 90% of the refugees that came to Poland are healthy men.
Wow that's really shitty
god forbid healthy men don't want to die fighting the russians

Language ethnicity customs do not matter. We all are going to die.

People who are for language ethnicity and customs purity probably married their cousin and had sex with their sibling

B

Ballel

Language ethnicity customs do not matter. We all are going to die.

People who are for language ethnicity and customs purity probably married their cousin and had sex with their sibling
No one pushing ''purity'' agenda here :kobeha:

But a live without culture and identity is an empty life.

He doesn't care much about wording. From what I remember him saying on GC he says stuff like and I quote: "Not everyone is a pussy like Americans to not call things as they are. Refugees are fucking money whores who go to other countries to seek free social support money and don't work for the rest of their lives living off of the taxes of normal people. Look at the situation in Germany for example with job center, all you have to do is do a report on what you bought this month and you get free money off of germans taxes. That's why those fucking refugees from Ukraine should get shipped back to Ukraine or other countries because our retarded government already preparing free social money programs for them and want to give them housing and etc".

He is hard against this and he is behind the idea of shipping them back to Ukraine asap. He doesn't care about western propaganda and media lying about poor mothers with children. Organizations drive through borders and take a few families out of all people and ask them to pose as if they are afraid/poor so they can take pictures of them for the propaganda. 90% of the refugees that came to Poland are healthy men.
I understand so he got maybe issues with himself, usually I don't take people serious who talk like him with insults and generalisation, they way he wrote seems like he's bitter and ignorant.

Well, I live in Germany, I know a lot about refugees, my parents where refugees themselves. I'm living good, went to university and have a good job in a big company, my siblings all graduated from university, so I couldn't let him shit talk about refugees without commenting.

His way of writing were pretty simple minded without any sharpness and commonsense. He wrote like the typical bully.

He's from Poland.
The country who throws a tantrum whenever there are refugees from African/Muslim countries but welcome Ukrainian refugees with open arms.
I live in Germany, I don't generalise people I have Polish friends myself, I have to admit that at least a majority of the Polish government and a big part of the Society in Poland seems to be islamophobic and racist.

Europe itself showed there hypocrisy when the War in Ukraine started. It seems there's 2 types of refugees, white and the rest.

It seems that Europe likes white refugees and hates the rest. So them talking about other countries and human rights is a joke. Pretty embarrassing.

I don't have to mention the Frontex pushbacks where "Europe officials" literally killed people in the Mediterranean sea - disgusting.

Last edited:
If you were to look into the ethnic majority of a country then it would make sense for that ethnic majority to be represented in the criminal statistics. So for example, it makes sense that most criminals in Japan are Japanese people. However, if you were to look into the criminal statistics of Western European countries it's not the ethnic majority (white people) that are being represented in the those statistics, rather it's ethnic minorities like the grooming gangs in the UK which is a very serious problem. This is why borders are very important, it's not about letting no one in or out but it's all about filtering who comes inside, if there are no good borders there will be no good safety, no independance, no freedom.

Also, and I will say this unapologetically, it is also very important for people to always look at themselves first before blaming someone else for the shit they may have ended up in. ( go to 2:30)

However, if you were to look into the criminal statistics of Western European countries it's not the ethnic majority (white people) that are being represented in the those statistics, rather it's ethnic minorities like the grooming gangs in the UK which is a very serious problem.
As if the local authorities always report the truth. The uk has always been chaotic. Culture norms incentivise drinking etc.

Also maybe a considerable amount of 3rd world women end up doing prostitution in first world countries when they get there.