Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

That is the thing bro. Being an immigrant is the most lowlife thing you can be in principle.

Being an immigrant means you are an outcast from your country and could not be respected by your original tribe.
The fuuuuuuck?!

But do countries and nations really matter? Are we not 1 race? Are we not humans? Nations are ficticious they do not make sense. When someone is proud of their country i find it vile honestly
Different groups/cultures will always form over time. It is not possible to have a world where everyone has the same culture, language, DNA etc

I was born and raised in an "foreign" country. I never even asked myself if i really belong here in comparison when my grandparents first came here decades ago it was different for them, the classic cultural shock we hear about. Learning the language having to adapt to new norms and all sort of rules. They powered trough and made a decent living. So knowing that i have no issues with immigration at all, as long as they get the chance for a job / school education etc. that can benefit the country why not? I mean yeah i know the critiques that question people that only come here to benefit from the state. In some european countries you can basically get a home and the state pays your rent for you plus a little bit on the side to buy food and stuff. But thats not everywhere the case. In most countries you have to work for a few years before you can even get anything from the government, so i dont understand people who say immigrants try to leech off from the tax payers money when in reality they end up homeless.

Small brain?

Different groups/cultures will always form over time. It is not possible to have a world where everyone has the same culture, language, DNA
We all have the same DNA and globalization is forging the same culture. Big cities like london new york los angeles etc have globalization. It must be a wonder being in a place where you can find all the cultures and people in one place.

so i dont understand people who say immigrants try to leech off from the tax payers money
Because "natives" are some lazy bums who feel entitled to everything. That is why immigrants are such low lives because they expose themselves to other people that have power over them.

At the end do not migrate unless you have to.

The fuuuuuuck?!

Different groups/cultures will always form over time. It is not possible to have a world where everyone has the same culture, language, DNA etc
All of these things matter little in the grand scheme that can easily be overcomed, culture and language I mean.

B

Ballel

globalization is forging the same culture
False
All of these things matter little in the grand scheme that can easily be overcomed, culture and language I mean.
Also false. Give it some centuries and differences will form naturally. You don't know much about history and cultural evolution/anthropology, right?
Your statement sounds like some political slogan they're trying to hammer into our heads.

If there's anyone who benefits from forming a seemingly common, worldwide culture and belief then it's the money/corporate elites.

People who have the same values and beliefs are more easily governed and controlled. That has been common knowledge among rulers at least as early as Charlemagne.

Also false. Give it some centuries and differences will form naturally. You don't know much about history and cultural evolution/anthropology, right?
Your statement sounds like some political slogan they're trying to hammer into our heads.
They did not have the internet back then. The world was large and people stayed in tribes because there was not any way to communicate or exchange goods. It meant death if you went to another tribe.

If there's anyone who benefits from forming a seemingly common, worldwide culture and belief then it's the money/corporate elites.
Boo this is all sorts of wrong.

People who have the same values and beliefs are more easily governed and controlled. That has been common knowledge among rulers at least as early as Charlemagne
Values and beliefs are more easily governed? Tell that to mexico or any third world homogenous country.

False

People who have the same values and beliefs are more easily governed and controlled. That has been common knowledge among rulers at least as early as Charlemagne.
Not a political slogan at all, people just overcomplicate things for no reason, but looking at the simplest forms none of these matter and should be used as a mean to barrier each other, we are all humans at the end of the day.

B

Ballel

overcomplicate things for no reason, but looking at the simplest forms none of these matter
You really want all languages to die out and for English to be the only language left?? English, that north German discount dialect??
Dumbass ideology.
Identity is important. Language has close ties to a culture's mindset, traditions etc.
Killing a language is perhaps worse than killing individual people. It throws EVERYTHING into turmoil and leads to unimaginable suffering.

Bruh, you don't even know what you're talking about.:lawsigh:

You really want all languages to die out and for English to be the only language left?? English, that north German discount dialect??
Dumbass ideology.
Identity is important. Language has close ties to a culture's mindset, traditions etc.
Killing a language is perhaps worse than killing individual people. It throws EVERYTHING into turmoil and leads to unimaginable suffering.

Agreed

Against immigration no.

Against refugees yes.

Fuck refugees. Fucking money whores who only want to sit down in country and eat for free from tax money.

I respect immigrants who pursue a better life and work hard for it.
From which country are you from ? And tell me your definition of a "refugees" and why Ou call them money whores ?

So please where do you live and where your origin came from ?
Post automatically merged:

This is a different situation.

People like that should get asylum and that's about it. I'm talking about economical refugees which are the majority of the refugees that are running away.
You talking about economical refugees but wrote "refugees" you should be careful about the words your choosing. This is a sensitive topic.

B

Ballel

From which country are you from ? And tell me your definition of a "refugees" and why Ou call them money whores ?

You talking about economical refugees but wrote "refugees" you should be careful about the words your choosing. This is a sensitive topic.
He's from Poland.
The country who throws a tantrum whenever there are refugees from African/Muslim countries but welcome Ukrainian refugees with open arms.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
That is the thing bro. Being an immigrant is the most lowlife thing you can be in principle.

Being an immigrant means you are an outcast from your country and could not be respected by your original tribe.

But do countries and nations really matter? Are we not 1 race? Are we not humans? Nations are ficticious they do not make sense. When someone is proud of their country i find it vile honestly
It's Matter and there's a thing called Nationalism, which means 100% loyalty to the state

Another reason why people hate immigrants because they're not loyal to the state and more loyal to their origin countries, despite not living and benefits from there hence they get called *sell out* ,*traitors*, a community have decent chance of being expelled if their loyalty is not to the state

Dumbass ideology.

Booooring and untrue.
Another reason why people hate immigrants because they're not loyal to the state and more loyal to their origin countries, despite not living and benefits from there hence they get called *sell out* ,*traitors*, a community have decent chance of being expelled if their loyalty is not to the state
Now you agree with me that immigrants are lowlifes?

It's Matter and there's a thing called Nationalism, which means 100% loyalty to the state
Loyal to the state means loyal to the local customs beliefs fashion etc. However the hard jobs are done by immigrants and the natives can mot stand when an immigrant makes it because the immigrant has to work harder.

He doesn't care much about wording. From what I remember him saying on GC he says stuff like and I quote: "Not everyone is a pussy like Americans to not call things as they are. Refugees are fucking money whores who go to other countries to seek free social support money and don't work for the rest of their lives living off of the taxes of normal people. Look at the situation in Germany for example with job center, all you have to do is do a report on what you bought this month and you get free money off of germans taxes. That's why those fucking refugees from Ukraine should get shipped back to Ukraine or other countries because our retarded government already preparing free social money programs for them and want to give them housing and etc".
He's from Poland.
The country who throws a tantrum whenever there are refugees from African/Muslim countries but welcome Ukrainian refugees with open arms.
He is hard against this and he is behind the idea of shipping them back to Ukraine asap. He doesn't care about western propaganda and media lying about poor mothers with children. Organizations drive through borders and take a few families out of all people and ask them to pose as if they are afraid/poor so they can take pictures of them for the propaganda. 90% of the refugees that came to Poland are healthy men.