Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
60 years ago my grandfather came to Germany and worked like every normal human being.
I never said that immigrants can not work or behave like "normal human beings" w/e that means to you.
Your "ancestors" fucked up after WW2
Refresh my memory, who was it that carpet bombed our cities? I misbelieve it was the germans themselves.
None of the cities were military targets.
and we built a new Germany together.
"new germany"... I'd rather have the original germany bar war.
Your ancestors also benefited from it.
You think your ancestors came here for the benefit of germany? Or was there maybe something in it for them?
Nobody destroyed your culture.
You are a complete fool if you believe this.
Regional customs are almost gone entirely except for a few places where a bastardization of it remains to this day. Theres only a handful or original germany left and its fading away aswell.
Thats not solely caused by immigration though. But it does not help either.
Here is an example of what immigration does https://cphpost.dk/?p=10188
and also benefit from diversity
I have no problem with turkish people here. The ones that live next to my place are all well adjusted and well integrated. Move to cities like Frankfurt/Offenbach and its a different story. They are NOT, not even after 60 years, integrated.
We cherish Germany and love this country too.
Me too. But unlike you I am not delusional enough to believe that you are not drastically changing this country.
Right now its still manageable. In a few years when muslim are a huge chunk of the population you can kiss christianity here goodbye.
At that point people will not come here to adjust to the lifestyle of the original population, no, they will come here to life like at home, just a tad bit better.
Cultures and civilisations fade away.
There is a huge difference in having it happen naturally and over a long period than having it happen unnaturally and over the short spam of just 3 generations.
In Germany most of them are voting for the democrats and left wing parties but in Turkey they’re voting for nationalist or right wing parties.
Absolutely disgusting. Nothing else to add.
Its typical "democrat" (theres no democracy in this country anymore) behavior. Its one of the reason why parties support immigration. They import a new voting base. Which social leech they import is going to vote against parties that support social leeching?
Are we not humans?
We are. And we are all unique. Thats how it should be. Thats how it should remain.
Are we not 1 race?
We are not. And that is a good thing. Its something worth perserving.
This way you celebrate diversity instead of destroying it.
Nations are ficticious
Nations formed naturally. We humans are inherently tribal.
When someone is proud of their country i find it vile honestly
Why would that be vile? People can be proud of whatever they choose.
I am proud to be german. I am proud to have blue eyes. I am proud to be european. I am proud of what people from my country accomplished.
Its only vile if you think this stuff makes you better than anyone else.
You can have pride without looking down on others. Thats how it should be in my opinion.

I do not want foreigners in my country, but when I meet them I have not problem witht extending my hand to them and look them in the eyes as equals and as friends.

B

Ballel

Move to cities like Frankfurt/Offenbach and its a different story. They are NOT, not even after 60 years, integrated
Or to Cologne Cathedral.
You leave the main station there and first thing you see when you enter the city is a huge ass sign in different languages. Arabic on top and in large font, German below.
Nations formed naturally.
Look up history. Nations former through rape, conquest and wars.
Regional customs are almost gone entirely except for a few places where a bastardization of it remains to this day. Theres only a handful or original germany left and its fading away aswell.
Immigration is not the main culprit here. It's corporate globalism.
if by 'bastardisation of regional customs'' you mean those sorry remainders of ''Brauchtum'' that were all dumbed down to alcohol parties with the same Ballermann and Schlager music, (with everyone wearing dirndl&Lederhosen costumes)then you are right.
Right now its still manageable. In a few years when muslim are a huge chunk of the population you can kiss christianity here goodbye.
So it's just Islam vs Christianity again?

And what's the ''original Germany'' in your opinion? The Germany from 100, 200, 500, 1000 years ago?

To be at the top of your domain, you need to attract talent from all around the globe
Not that I agree, but do you honestly believe that this is a point in favor of migration?
What you are saying is that a nation has to poach talent, has to brain drain another country to stay ahead.
You are advocating for the country of origin to be bled dry of the people that could make them progress.
I touched this earlier already. Over this is not helping. Its detrimental to the people living in the country or origin and detrimental to the people living in the destination country.
The US was strong in every aspect even before becoming extremely racially diverse. Same goes for the european countries or for japan or China and so on. China made the hugest progress in the recent past and it can be attributed mostly to their han-chinese citizens. Albeit han is a very broad term. Not broader than "european" though. You name 5 companies that made it by shaky financial and nepotistic means and ignore the same success stories from other countries with a very homogenous society.
I do not doubt that heterogenous societies can not accomplish great things, I only refute your claim that its a necessity. Which is probably is not.
Funny you mention Tesla btw, but not Space X. I wonder why that is.
Like it or not, local cuisine is typically at the top of a "to do list" for a traveler.
And so? Are you not capable of cooking authentic foreign food in your own country unless you import authentic foreigners?
The best and most authentic italian restraurant in my city is run almost entirely by spanish people. Not even the cooks are italian.

I never said that immigrants can not work or behave like "normal human beings" w/e that means to you.

Refresh my memory, who was it that carpet bombed our cities? I misbelieve it was the germans themselves.
None of the cities were military targets.

"new germany"... I'd rather have the original germany bar war.

You think your ancestors came here for the benefit of germany? Or was there maybe something in it for them?

Thats not solely caused by immigration though. But it does not help either.
Here is an example of what immigration does https://cphpost.dk/?p=10188

I have no problem with turkish people here. The ones that live next to my place are all well adjusted and well integrated. Move to cities like Frankfurt/Offenbach and its a different story. They are NOT, not even after 60 years, integrated.

Me too. But unlike you I am not delusional enough to believe that you are not drastically changing this country.
At that point people will not come here to adjust to the lifestyle of the original population, no, they will come here to life like at home, just a tad bit better.

There is a huge difference in having it happen naturally and over a long period than having it happen unnaturally and over the short spam of just 3 generations.

Absolutely disgusting. Nothing else to add.
Its typical "democrat" (theres no democracy in this country anymore) behavior. Its one of the reason why parties support immigration. They import a new voting base. Which social leech they import is going to vote against parties that support social leeching?

We are. And we are all unique. Thats how it should be. Thats how it should remain.

We are not. And that is a good thing. Its something worth perserving.
This way you celebrate diversity instead of destroying it.

Nations formed naturally. We humans are inherently tribal.

Why would that be vile? People can be proud of whatever they choose.
I am proud to be german. I am proud to have blue eyes. I am proud to be european. I am proud of what people from my country accomplished.
Its only vile if you think this stuff makes you better than anyone else.
You can have pride without looking down on others. Thats how it should be in my opinion.

I do not want foreigners in my country, but when I meet them I have not problem witht extending my hand to them and look them in the eyes as equals and as friends.
1. With normal human beings I meant like everyone else
2. I meant because of WW2, not after. That was my fault
3. You want an original Germany? What’s the original one according to you?
4. Be honest, sadly most of the cultures are now tainted by economical thinking. Some people forgot the true meaning of Christmas and only buy presents and eat/drink until the night. Immigrants added more cultures but they didn’t destroy the German ones.
5. Frankfurt and Offenbach are just a sad case, there’s nothing else to say.
:whitepress:
6.You know why Christianity is fading away? Most Christians in Germany become Atheists or leave the church. So Christianity decreases over time, which is sad. I think it’s a generational problem and most people are now materialistic and only believe in science. So I don’t think it’s a problem between Christians and Muslims.

The country who throws a tantrum whenever there are refugees from African/Muslim countries
Stop calling these leeches refugees. Its tiresome. A refugee seeks shelter. Once they pass the border of a safe country there is no need to travel further except they do not actually seek shelter, but something else.
Ukraine is a direct neighbour to Poland. Accepting refugees from there is how it should be.
Poland should also only accept people with Ukrainian citizenship, everyone else needs a directly flight home.
Post automatically merged:

politicians don’t care about their people and work for the rich and their own ass
Truth.
And I only see nationalistic leaders truely caring for the people of their country.
Nationalism does not suck, people just confuse it with violence and aggression. You are taught to confuse it with this.

B

Ballel

3. You want an original Germany? What’s the original one according to you?
4. Be honest, sadly most of the cultures are now tainted by economical thinking. Some people forgot the true meaning of Christmas and only buy presents and eat/drink until the night.
Yes, exactly. People replace their own cultures with corporate globalism, and then blame immigration. Makes no sense.
6.You know why Christianity is fading away? Most Christians become Atheists or leave the church.
You know why they leave the church?
Because ''the church'' propagates inhumane, destructive values. The Catholic church is really the world's oldest Mafia organization. All the child abuse and raping of nuns they accept, or how they used to manipulate and bleed out the people.
Christianity was (ab)used as a tool of domination and power, throughout history.
No wonder people turn their backs on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the thing bro. Being an immigrant is the most lowlife thing you can be in principle.

Being an immigrant means you are an outcast from your country and could not be respected by your original tribe.
this is extremely one-dimensional view of this.

im an immigrant, but im not one by my own choice. it was my grandparents choice and me as an individual have nothing to do with it. My "original tribe" doesnt even know me because of my grandparents choice. the world isnt just black and white dude.