Are you happy?

Couldn't sleep the whole night. My mom called me last night to tell me my dad passed out and was kept under observation in the hospital. Thank God there's nth serious, but he's under a lot of stress cause he works too much (which was pretty much always the case tbh). Rly worried abt him.
Whenever a loved one is in the hospital is a stressful time. I hope your dad finds a way to manage his stress.

My wife-to-be came home from her surgery in Korea on Monday. She'd been gone for 1 1/2 months, staying with her mother in Korea as she recovered. I feel like the missing part of my life has returned and I'm so happy to be reunited with her.

Thank you and yup I gave birth on 9/22. I am somehow functioning on three hours of sleep but when I hold her it’s worth it!
Omg, belated congratulations! I hope you have recovered well and your baby is hale and hearty! This is wonderful.

My wife-to-be came home from her surgery in Korea on Monday. She'd been gone for 1 1/2 months, staying with her mother in Korea as she recovered. I feel like the missing part of my life has returned and I'm so happy to be reunited with her.

Omg, belated congratulations! I hope you have recovered well and your baby is hale and hearty! This is wonderful.
First of all thank you for your well wishes! I had an emergency c section, so the recovery was slow but I am feeling more like myself again.

I hope your wife is feeling better. That must have been tough to have her gone for so long.

First of all thank you for your well wishes! I had an emergency c section, so the recovery was slow but I am feeling more like myself again.

I hope your wife is feeling better. That must have been tough to have her gone for so long.
I can only imagine. I was actually birthed by C-section. My mother always said it was stressful. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better! And that you're having a lot of mother and baby time! :)

She is, but she still can't talk at present (she was getting surgery on her larynx due to a vocal chord issue that was causing her constant pain -- and, as we found out by the doctors pre-surgery, going to render her permanently mute if she didn't get it treated) but she has her little writing pad and has me sitting and waiting for her to be done conveying what she wants to say. I don't mind though. I'm just happy she's home!

I can only imagine. I was actually birthed by C-section. My mother always said it was stressful. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better! And that you're having a lot of mother and baby time! :)

She is, but she still can't talk at present (she was getting surgery on her larynx due to a vocal chord issue that was causing her constant pain -- and, as we found out by the doctors pre-surgery, going to render her permanently mute if she didn't get it treated) but she has her little writing pad and has me sitting and waiting for her to be done conveying what she wants to say. I don't mind though. I'm just happy she's home!
It sounds like your wife vocal chord illness was super serious! I am glad she is home and recovering.

It sounds like your wife vocal chord illness was super serious! I am glad she is home and recovering.
It was very serious. I am grateful that we were in a fortunate enough of a position for her to get it treated. The surgery was £15,000. She's spoken a few words here and there (like 3 words every 2 days since the start of October), but she can't speak full-time until November 1st. Then, to help her, I'm going to do her vocal exercises alongside her daily -- just to keep her motivated! :)
P.S. Her voice sounds similar to how it was before the illness began, just a little more raspy as it's healing.

It was very serious. I am grateful that we were in a fortunate enough of a position for her to get it treated. The surgery was £15,000. She's spoken a few words here and there (like 3 words every 2 days since the start of October), but she can't speak full-time until November 1st. Then, to help her, I'm going to do her vocal exercises alongside her daily -- just to keep her motivated! :)
P.S. Her voice sounds similar to how it was before the illness began, just a little more raspy as it's healing.
Your support is the best thing you can do for her. She will keep healing and will feel more like herself as she heals. Also she can read One Piece while she recovers.