Are you happy?

To be honest no, had big dreams and expectations after graduating from uni. However, life hit hard. Getting a serious injury resulting my life plans to all apart. Now I’m jobless trying hard to find what I’m passionate yet no luck neither capable of finding a job accepting me with all demanding experience, but never give a chance for someone to accumulate said experience under them. So I’m at the worst point in my life. Still nevertheless trying hard to over come this shit.
I hope things take a turn for better. This really sucks. Wishing you the best mate.

Yeah things nowdays are totally different and harder than it was back in the day.

Idk whats the situation in US, here in Europe i cant see things getting better anytime soon, but i think it worth the risk.
Big cities in the US are way worse when it comes to housing. The houses are horrendously expensive, high property taxes (I dont remember any property tax in Europe), and the mortgage rates are also higher.

I agree its worth taking the risk. My point was taking a risk doesnt make you happy, it makes you lose sleep at night 😂