Current Events Are you hyped for Zoro vs Queen and Sanji vs King?

Look bro if impact of Vergo's one kick is enough to shatter Sanji's bone, Sanji would have be approximately 30,000,000,000,000,000 more durable than he was at punk Hazard to not turn into molecules, no quirks in 1/10000000th of a nano second facing off Hakai.

And I can't see EoS Sanji being 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more durable than Punk Hazard Sanji
**** you just making up numbers lmao

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
When did he parry several attacks from kaido.
Here:

He was not knocked out (not sure) from thunder Bagua does not mean he tanked it.
He told Sanji that Luffy figured something out and will definitely win:

This means that:
  • He saw Luffy using Advanced COC vs Kaido.
  • He heard Luffy declare that he will win.
Ergo, he was conscious after the Thunder Bagua.

Hybrid Kaido can't even knock out Post Hakai Zoro.
:steef:

9 scabbards are literally at least 80% healed up right now, but zoro can't be healed?
What kind of logic is this?
Rs didn't try blocking combine attack from yonkos and ended up 20+ broken bones , the injures are clearly different
Post automatically merged:

I could careless who zoro fights after he heals, he already had his time to shine, now it's sanji's time :fransuper: Sanji v king is wat I'm still hoping for but if he fights queen that is ant bad but I continue hoping for king

Rs didn't try blocking combine attack from yonkos and ended up 20+ broken bones , the injures are clearly different
So you are saying 9 scabbards could overcome Kaido's attack and fully healed but zoro can't overcome Hakai and heal?
You do realize Zoro >> 9 scabbards right?
You also do realize that Zoro literally only needs 50% healed to fight King/Queen?

Dude, where do these % come from?
Are we reading a manga or freaking playing a MMO?
lol
50% is way of saying a half-healed zoro... I thought anyone with a reasonable intellect can understand what 50% means half.
I guess i was wrong.

I'm not saying zoro wont heal it will just take a longer time because he's more mest up than they were ,
Even longer time wouldn't mean much consider it took so little time for the scabbards to heal up, which is kind of stupid imo. But i guess Oda set it up so that when zoro comes back we won't be like.. oh wait that's hacks, because the scabbards are already hacking tbh.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
50% is way of saying a half-healed zoro... I thought anyone with a reasonable intellect can understand what 50% means half.
I guess i was wrong.

Even longer time wouldn't mean much consider it took so little time for the scabbards to heal up, which is kind of stupid imo. But i guess Oda set it up so that when zoro comes back we won't be like.. oh wait that's hacks, because the scabbards are already hacking tbh.
9 scabbards are literally at least 80% healed up right now, but zoro can't be healed?
What kind of logic is this?
And the 80%? :P

as I said , they will handle the enemy around like Numbers, I am looking for Izo , Kawa, Sanji Marcro vs 2 big boss Calamities , the other handle Numbers or someone else.

Sanji cannot handle one of Calamities alone, even with his RS, he needs help from Marco Izo Kawa and Zoro after healed. I think Zoro has done with Kaidou.