Current Events Are you hyped for Zoro vs Queen and Sanji vs King?

When has this ever happened?
:choppawhat:

Even when injured, Zoro does not take on weaker opponents than Sanji.
Hachi?

Shattered Bones Zoro already has accomplishments EOS Sanji can't even dream of:
  • Parry several attacks from Hybrid Kaido
  • Blitz Hybrid Kaido
  • Scar Hybrid Kaido
  • Tank a COC infused Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaido
Nice headcanon. You Zorosucker believe your own headcanons as if they are facts.
- Parry several attacks from hybrid Kaidou? Where?
- Blitzed Kaidou? Where?
- Tanked a CoC infused Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaidou?

Being K.O.ed by it means "Tanking an attack now? Lmao

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don’t see it happening because of Oda writing. This only happened once in Arlong park where Sanji took on the strongest of the two because Zoro was mega injured.

But it is funny that people think it is bad for a really really messed up Zoro to take on Queen and beat him. It is a fucking insane feat.
  • Hatchan was stronger than Kuroobi.
    • Nothing suggests otherwise.
  • We don't think it's bad for Zoro to fight Queen; we just don't think it'll happen.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hatchan was stronger than Kuroobi.
Clearly not at Arlong Park time

Kuroobi had a bigger bounty

We don't think it's bad for Zoro to fight Queen; we just don't think it'll happen.
Maybe not you but I heard it a lot. I don’t think it will happen but if Zoro solo Queen after being healed a little and if Sanji solo King. Zoro feat will be superior.

Probably we are at the end of the 3rd arc now that Luffy is (or at least seems) defeated. Kaido and BM are still basically fine while both Luffy and Zoro are out ofbthe equation (probably) so now everything will start to crumble (BM vs Kid may be the next step). Imo Sanji will get a shot or something at Queen but make him fail and redo will look bad (even if zoan King almost killing him with a single attack is already bad enough) so pribably he will have his fight in the next attempt. Also don't get why Oda is making Wano so long. If they have to redo the raid at the very least I expect the marines/revo or some other yonko to step in otherwise it will be the exact same stuff all over again.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hachi?

Nice headcanon. You Zorosucker believe your own headcanons as if they are facts.
- Parry several attacks from hybrid Kaidou? Where?
- Blitzed Kaidou? Where?
- Tanked a CoC infused Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaidou?

Being K.O.ed by it means "Tanking an attack now? Lmao
He wasn't kod. Learn how to read. He heard everything what luffy said and told it to sanji.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kuroobi had a bigger bounty
Source?

Clearly not at Arlong Park
I never got that impression.

his vivre card saying despite not being mentioned in the manga he was arlongs no. 2 suggest otherwise.
What I heard was that Oda considered making him Arlong's #2 then discarded that detail.

@RayanOO: if Kuroobi > Hatchan, then Zoro didn't fight Hatchan because he was injured; he fought Hatchan because Hatchan was a swordsman. A healthy Zoro would have still fought Hatchan.

Maybe not you but I heard it a lot. I don’t think it will happen but if Zoro solo Queen after being healed a little and if Sanji solo King. Zoro feat will be superior.
Zoro's feats on the Rooftop are already superior to EOS Sanji.

Source?

I never got that impression.

What I heard was that Oda considered making him Arlong's #2 then discarded that detail.

@RayanOO: if Kuroobi > Hatchan, then Zoro didn't fight Hatchan because he was injured; he fought Hatchan because Hatchan was a swordsman. A healthy Zoro would have still fought Hatchan.

Vivre card. Kuroobis bounty > Hachis bounty

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
that is not our discussion first
And this is good wank secondly, EOS Sanji beats current Zoro. (But the thread is not about that we can discuss it elsewhere)

You can check it, Kuroobi had 9m bounty while hatchan 8m bounty
if Kuroobi > Hatchan, then Zoro didn't fight Hatchan because he was injured; he fought Hatchan because Hatchan was a swordsman. A healthy Zoro would have still fought Hatchan
Oda chose to give the swordsman and weaker opponent to Zoro. If Zoro wasn’t injured Oda would have made Hatchan the strongest of the two. Zoro fought the weaker opponents because he was injured.

Saying the healthy Zoro would have fight the weaker Hatchan doesn’t work because Oda wouldn’t have created that situation.

Look bro if impact of Vergo's one kick is enough to shatter Sanji's bone, Sanji would have be approximately 30,000,000,000,000,000 more durable than he was at punk Hazard to not turn into molecules, no quirks in 1/10000000th of a nano second facing off Hakai.

And I can't see EoS Sanji being 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more durable than Punk Hazard Sanji
What a dummy 🤣🤣🤣
How stupid can you get To apply logic to one piece 😂

in dressrosa doffy was trolling law left and right
But was completely useless against g4 luffy

so g4 luffy durability was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>laws

After that luffy fought 2 commanders for hours while law was taking sunbathes

so the gap got even bigger

luffy’s durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>laws

fresh g4 luffy got one shotted by base kaido

on the roof a tired injured Law that has been fighting for a long time tanked and I mean tanked a move FAR stronger than the move that one shotted a fresh luffy

FOCUS HERE MR LOGIC

A TIRED INJURED law TANKED and was walking fine seconds later after receiving a move FAR STRONGER than the move that ONE SHOTTED a FRESH g4 luffy

so in just a couple of days it went from this

luffy’s durability when he first met kaido >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>laws

to this
law durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>luffy’s durability when he first met kaido

how the fuck did law grew a bizillion times stronger in just a couple of days :suresure:

Because oda doesn’t give a fuck about logic
It all depends on the plot

so yeah if the plot demands it
Sanji can grow 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger
By next chapter
Let alone EOS
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: