Break Week Artur’s Return to the Reverie

I dont think rocks is imu. Imu guy seems respected person and if gorosei were fearing wont they just reveal it to marine ?

Gorosei and imu are dodgy figures lot of things are hidden in dark. I like the plot that imu possess the power to control devil fruits .
Agreed.

Imu can just be his own character. No need to bright Rocks back from the dead. Oda wouldn't really pull it off in canon.

F

Fallen Prince

Agreed.

Imu can just be his own character. No need to bright Rocks back from the dead. Oda wouldn't really pull it off in canon.
The reason likely is gorosei seem to be loyal than scared , i really dont think they will bow down to a pirate who was trying to attack celestial dragons . Also the part where 20 kings did not like umi doesnt make sense ?

The reason likely is gorosei seem to be loyal than scared , i really dont think they will bow down to a pirate who was trying to attack celestial dragons . Also the part where 20 kings did not like umi doesnt make sense ?
Agreed. It sounds beyond out of character for the supposed heads of the World Government to make an exception for Rocks.

The latter I can agree did not make any form of sense. They did not trust Umi, yet still served her and begun a great cleansing of the Void Century without her permission. This raised more questions than straight up answers.

It was a great read, the interactions and fight scenes are solid. But i didn't like:
1. Dragon casually "killing" all the five elders, and the way he did it (knocking them off the Holy Land) was lame.

2. Reusing CP9 and Lucci being the CP0 leader, i wanted to see the new characters from Dressrosa

3. EVERYTHING related to Ryokugyu

4. The story between Umi and Joy Boy was going smooth but it had a major plot hole, Rocks is NOT supposed to represent Umi's will because he is a D. member (Dawn
according to Artur's plot) so Imu's revelation as Xebec also contradicts the story.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It was a great read, the interactions and fight scenes are solid. But i didn't like:
1. Dragon casually "killing" all the five elders, and the way he did it (knocking them off the Holy Land) was lame.

2. Reusing CP9 and Lucci being the CP0 leader, i wanted to see the new characters from Dressrosa

3. EVERYTHING related to Ryokugyu

4. The story between Umi and Joy Boy was going smooth but it had a major plot hole, Rocks is NOT supposed to represent Umi's will because he is a D. member (Dawn
according to Artur's plot) so Imu's revelation as Xebec also contradicts the story.
As far as the Xebec stuff, wouldn’t that still fall in line with the assertion that Blackbeard (who apparently takes a lot of inspiration from Rocks) is one of the “bad” Ds? If they’re allegorical to one another, it would play that they represent the original opposition to Joy Boy.

As far as the Xebec stuff, wouldn’t that still fall in line with the assertion that Blackbeard (who apparently takes a lot of inspiration from Rocks) is one of the “bad” Ds? If they’re allegorical to one another, it would play that they represent the original opposition to Joy Boy.
But the Dawn is considered "The Enemy of The Gods" in canon and " Enemy of Dusk" in Artur's story, the way the elders were so obedient to Xebec made no sense, even if he ate the national treasure of God Valley, i don't think it's in his character to "rule behind the scenes" for 38 years when he openly tried to slaughter the World Nobles, it just seems like a random Kaguya-like plot twist tbh. Maybe it's just i don't prefer it idk lol.

I honestly think Oda would have gone with something along the lines of "800 years ago an incident similar to God Valley happened in which Joy Boy defeated an evil D. from his clan trying to distort the equality and harmony to seize all the power for himself, and the Im/Twenty Kingdoms basically backstabbed Joy Boy after the war to establish the World Government" foreshadowing the Luffy-Teach-Imu showdown EoS.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But the Dawn is considered "The Enemy of The Gods" in canon and " Enemy of Dusk" in Artur's story, the way the elders were so obedient to Xebec made no sense, even if he ate the national treasure of God Valley, i don't think it's in his character to "rule behind the scenes" for 38 years when he openly tried to slaughter the World Nobles, it just seems like a random Kaguya-like plot twist tbh. Maybe it's just i don't prefer it idk lol.

I honestly think Oda would have gone with something along the lines of "800 years ago an incident similar to God Valley happened in which Joy Boy defeated an evil D. from his clan trying to distort the equality and harmony to seize all the power for himself, and the Im/Twenty Kingdoms basically backstabbed Joy Boy after the war to establish the World Government" foreshadowing the Luffy-Teach-Imu showdown EoS.
Yeah, I buy that. We know that Rocks wanted to rule the world, but the little we’ve seen of him implies that it wouldn’t be in the capacity as leader of some shadowy cabal with the Gorosei. Oda does love his parallels, so now that we know about God Valley, I agree that we’ll learn more about a similar conflict in the past before we get to the main event between Luffy and Teach.

It was overall a great fan project, Artur and his friends do a really good job. But I have some point overall who I didn't like and how Artur could do it better:

-Gorosei easily get take out by Dragon even though they get hyped up before by beating up his commanders, also the power of the Gorosei was kinda underwhelmed, I mean Antic Zoan T rex? These guys should easily have Mythic Zoans and not "just" Antic.

-Greenbull and Fujitora should get more focus as similar to the canon manga, they kinda use uninteresting Cp0 members for matches.

-Even though it was nice to see the abilities of each commander of Dragon, their enemy beeing kinda lame, no one really need Kaku and the others, no one really even want it. They should just make Fujitora+Greenbull vs 3 Commanders and Sabo vs Lucci, not more.

Overall these are the only "negative" points about this fan manga. Overall it was still great/amazing.