Powers & Abilities As a crewmate Zoro is great as a first mate he's a bum.

As a crewmate Zoro is great. He's strong, loyal and has luffy's back

As a firstmate though if he was he's ba a joke. None of the crew respects him, he has no sense of direction, he's not attentive and has no leadership capabilities. We all saw how Marco commanded Vista, took intiative, spearheaded attacks and gave supppourt.

Zoro's title is Swordsman and it has been for 30 years.he's a regular crewmember like Franky and his expertise is swords.

Think its mostly filler
Not in whole cake
Do you really think Big Mom is gonna let someone like Katakuri talk crazy to her and disrespect her? Big Mom would’ve killed Kata that day or at least beat him into submission

Luffy didn’t do that to Sanji even though he was definitely capable of doing so

This just further proves my point

Not in whole cake
Do you really think Big Mom is gonna let someone like Katakuri talk crazy to her and disrespect her? Big Mom would’ve killed Kata that day or at least beat him into submission

Luffy didn’t do that to Sanji even though he was definitely capable of doing so

This just further proves my point
Big mom is different
WB let ace attack him every time he wants
Roger fought with crocus on jokes
Kaido even let yamato slide lol
Also WCI is special case, you said "Anytime they want" like sanji hits him for funs and giggles
Nami also doesnt do that

Everyone in the crew is necessary
Even if you think Zoro is just the muscle, that's fine, because he still holds back incredibly dangerous people like Pica and King.
I mean if not for him who'd stop King from just jumping Sanji with Queen and killing him?
And then King and Queen could go up to the roof and try to jump Luffy with Kaidou.
Etc.
Known since long time for example when he stalled arlong so Luffy could get out of water
Post automatically merged:

As a crewmate Zoro is great. He's strong, loyal and has luffy's back

As a firstmate though if he was he's ba a joke. None of the crew respects him, he has no sense of direction, he's not attentive and has no leadership capabilities. We all saw how Marco commanded Vista, took intiative, spearheaded attacks and gave supppourt.

Zoro's title is Swordsman and it has been for 30 years.he's a regular crewmember like Franky and his expertise is swords.
No leadership skills.. Did you forget when in thriller bark everyone was down except for him and he dealt with Kuma

So you're just gonna ignore the shit with Usopp in water seven and Vivis disappearance when Zoro took charge for his dumb fuck crewmates and captain:okay:
He didnt take charge he just gave his opinion. Ij water 7 he threatened to quit lioe a lil bitch. I happen to agree with him and so did Sanji but that hardly makes him a first mate and anyways these instances are a decade apart and dont hold wait to real feats.

Such as Sanji literally commanding half the crew for an arc asking permission to fight the BM pirates. Leading and protecting the crew in Zou. Nami, chopper and Brooke gave him their complete respect and trust and valued him and cried when he left.

Usopp literally told Luffy if he couldnt live up to his duties as captain he would step up to the plate and Luffy agreed. In enis Lobby he did just that. Luffy was on the ground motionless and Usopp gave the best speech in One Piece and got Luffy on his feat. Plus he was originally the firstmate.

Nami literally commands the ship while it'a in motion and directs every crewmate in what they need to do. She might not choose the direction that's up to Luffy but you should get the point.

All the crew is well balanced especially pre tineskip and have had moments where they took charge. Except maybe brooke, Franky and Robin. But they are literally the skilled ones that get everything done.

Sanji is the most balanced having both skill and mental apptitude. Good decision making, protects the crew more than anyone sans Luffy and he's just as strong as Zoro.

There is no firstmate of the strawhat pirates and if their was it's Usopp soley because it was agreed upon. If Luffy died the crew would disband but if somehow they wanted to stay together Zoro wouod not be commanding things. He doesn't have the apptitude to leave. His entire personality is based on a little girl who beat him in duels thousands of times.

Sanji would probably being the leader and Zoro would shut up and wait for the fights to start giving his opinion along the way and you know it. You think as smart as Robin is or Nami they would listen to Zoro. Luffy may be dumb but he has their complete respect and trust.

Everyone in the crew is necessary
Even if you think Zoro is just the muscle, that's fine, because he still holds back incredibly dangerous people like Pica and King.
I mean if not for him who'd stop King from just jumping Sanji with Queen and killing him?
And then King and Queen could go up to the roof and try to jump Luffy with Kaidou.
Etc.
Like i said as a crewmate hes great. Though as a firstmate i wouldnt even say he's bad. Hes just not the first mate.he's the skinny boy hypetool used in shounen.

His role isnt to make sure everything is going according to plan his job is to swing swords and i like that about him. He is reliable and respectable i definently would want him on my team but sayijg he's the most prominent or capable on the crew

Last edited:
He didnt take charge he just gave his opinion. Ij water 7 he threatened to quit lioe a lil bitch. I happen to agree with him and so did Sanji but that hardly makes him a first mate and anyways these instances are a decade apart and dont hold wait to real feats.

Such as Sanji literally commanding half the crew for an arc asking permission to fight the BM pirates. Leading and protecting the crew in Zou. Nami, chopper and Brooke gave him their complete respect and trust and valued him and cried when he left.

Usopp literally told Luffy if he couldnt live up to his duties as captain he would step up to the plate and Luffy agreed. In enis Lobby he did just that. Luffy was on the ground motionless and Usopp gave the best speech in One Piece and got Luffy on his feat. Plus he was originally the firstmate.

Nami literally commands the ship while it'a in motion and directs every crewmate in what they need to do. She might not choose the direction that's up to Luffy but you should get the point.

All the crew is well balanced especially pre tineskip and have had moments where they took charge. Except maybe brooke, Franky and Robin. But they are literally the skilled ones that get everything done.

Sanji is the most balanced having both skill and mental apptitude. Good decision making, protects the crew more than anyone sans Luffy and he's just as strong as Zoro.

There is no firstmate of the strawhat pirates and if their was it's Usopp soley because it was agreed upon. If Luffy died the crew would disband but if somehow they wanted to stay together Zoro wouod not be commanding things. He doesn't have the apptitude to leave. His entire personality is based on a little girl who beat him in duels thousands of times.

Sanji would probably being the leader and Zoro would shut up and wait for the fights to start giving his opinion along the way and you know it. You think as smart as Robin is or Nami they would listen to Zoro. Luffy may be dumb but he has their complete respect and trust.

Like i said as a crewmate hes great. Though as a firstmate i wouldnt even say he's bad. Hes just not the first mate.he's the skinny boy hypetool used in shounen.

His role isnt to make sure everything is going according to plan his job is to swing swords and i like that about him. He is reliable and respectable i definently would want him on my team but sayijg he's the most prominent or capable on the crew
Sanjis just as strong as zoro where? In ya rotten stinking brain ?