Character Discussion As a neutral, Sanji is far more impressive than Zoro

Pre TS ennies lobby sanji was more impressive than zoro and I'm saying this as a zoro fan
Post ts no and more here in wano zoro strongest attack scarr a younko while sanji best attack (hll memories)didn't do nothing to a yc2 zoro after his wano pu literally mauled his opponent while sanji after his wano pu was getting mauled by his opponent and Zoro opponent was Stronger than Sanji's one so what's impressive about that?

Both Sanji and Zoro got some pretty good showings. Sanji has that natural physicality and flames hot enough to be blue (which are hotter than magma, which has the highest AP overall in the series) while Zoro got CoC and infusion, a mark of the handful of very strongest.

Both Sanji and Zoro got some pretty good showings. Sanji has that natural physicality and flames hot enough to be blue (which are hotter than magma, which has the highest AP overall in the series) while Zoro got CoC and infusion, a mark of the handful of very strongest.
Blue flames are not stronger than magma stop this stupid take already or did Thriller Bark Zoro have hotter flames than Akainu since he was also using blue flames?

Zoro gave the sword to Shusui, raising the nerf. And even with nerf = stop hakaya, scar kaido, vanshot apu,victory over ys1 without Ashura and 3000 worlds.Royal Will 2.0+hayes hacks.Zoro>>Sanji

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@SakazOuki

I've never seen this thread or I was just away at the time.

I have a pretty good and non-toxic counterargument for the fact that Zoro might not seem impressive to people especially since he trained all these years and wasn't as far above the rest as he could.

You don't meet teachers such as Rayleigh or Mihawk in every place of East Blue. Up until some point in the story we didn't knew Haki would exist. So until Haki reveal and more so until Wano, we had no idea that Koshiro should've told/taught Zoro more.

Zoro not learning Haki basics under Koshiro is actually a stupid plot hole but this plot hole was revealed only during Wano.

Another example would be Katakuri, a dude who trained his entire life, lost to the first promising rookie who challenged him because Katakuri never left WCI to adventure and fight powerful foes. That's why Commanders cap at some level and never advance forward.

I would also explain it like this:

Zoro never went thru actual training, he was fighting fodders who were more than likely weaker than him, he never challenged stronger opponents because simply there was none in East Blue.

Let's imagine 2 versions of Zoro. ( Since let's be honest Zoro is talented and hard-working ).

Zoro starts the same way.

Zoro starts as a kid but in the Marines academy.

Which Zoro will be stronger? The one who trained for let's say 10 years by fighting fodders and training with no one?

or Zoro who was properly trained in the academy and given proper instructions and tutorage overall for said 10 years?

Of course, the Marine Zoro would be stronger.

tl;dr Zoro wasted almost his entire life and the time skip is proper proof of it. He became a beast under Mihawk's tutorage in a span of 2 freaking years.

Zoro dedicated his life since he was 3 doing all this training, was a pirate hunter with a lot of experience, spent 2 years sweating it with the most stoic man in the verse, keeps getting sword upgardes etc

:zorothink:

Meanwhile Sanji cooks great food and still beats enemies as strong as the one's Zoro fights, with 0 training.

:sanjismug:

Harsh reality for Marimo enjoyers

Yea sure equal opponent im sure Smoothie is equal to katakuri. Queen is way weaker than king and sanjino without science powerups is weaker than vergo.:milaugh:

but yea expected from brain dead sanjino fan

vegapunk can make hundreds of sanjino level guys easily and his machines cook better too. They can even fight women.