Ask the user below you a question.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
ok
What is your favorite thing done by Itachi? ( excluding Uchiha massacre we can't sh*t on emo teen forever )
I love Itachi and Sasuke's brotherly moments.

Him poking Sasuke on the forehead was really cute. His final interactions
with Sasuke after dispelling the Edo Tensei is probably most prominent in my mind.
:blush:

Who is the worst mod?

If you were to be raised by one or the other in OP, would you pick Garp or Whitebeard, explain?
Garp, because he'd just leave me somewhere relatively safe, dunno what Whitebeard would do. I don't want to be a kid on a pirate ship.

If a devil fruit took years of your life as a condition, would you take it anyway?
Post automatically merged:

Whoooops, go ahead @SethTrollins

C

Celestia

Whitebeard because he would at least be there during your childhood xD

Ace or Sabo and why?
none both sucks

Garp, because he'd just leave me somewhere relatively safe, dunno what Whitebeard would do. I don't want to be a kid on a pirate ship.

If a devil fruit took years of your life as a condition, would you take it anyway?

Whoooops, go ahead @SethTrollins
yes if it is good and useful

what is your top 3 mangas ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Hahaha, I just realized this ISNโ€™T the thread where we edit our questions after the fact to make the next poster look like a dick...Iโ€™ll adjust myself accordingly :smoothieduck:

Football, I could give two shits about the violent/stupid American variant.

If you have a dog, whatโ€™s its name? If you donโ€™t, what would you name it if you had one?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Hahaha, I just realized this ISNโ€™T the thread where we edit our questions after the fact to make the next poster look like a dick...Iโ€™ll adjust myself accordingly :smoothieduck:

Football, I could give two shits about the violent/stupid American variant.

If you have a dog, whatโ€™s its name? If you donโ€™t, what would you name it if you had one?
Chubby cause I would give it food as much as I can

If you had a cat which would its name be?

N

NeutralWatcher

I inherited my girlfriendโ€™s cat when we started dating, her name is Key Lime (normally shortened to Keycat or just Kitty) and she is much sweeter and cuddlier than her resting bitch face might imply.

Do you have a single all-time favorite song? We were already discussing music on @NeutralWatcher โ€™s profile, so that topic is on my mind.
I think Stratovarius. I knew this band from certain game. Most of music in that game was plagiarized from that band so I tried to take a look the musics of this band and l liked it lol. Weird way to find a taste in music.

I have to ask another question. What is your favorite music genre?