Ask the user below you a question.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Noodles, although the person .... (better not to finish the meme)

Ramen or Sushi
You may wanna read the question again, my man...although mentally filling in the blank you left is giving me quite a thrill :gokulaugh:

That’s a tough one...I’m gonna say ramen only because I developed a taste for sushi later in life than I did the instant noodles.

What’s your dream house?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
What’s your dream house?
I'm interested in trying out the Group House experience with friends. I'll probably hate it after a while though.

I guess I'd like somewhere large enough to have an indoor gym, a pool might be nice (I'd have to relearn how to swim).

N

NeutralWatcher

Chu and Han contention. Story is about an interregnum between the Qin dynasty and the Han dynasty in Chinese history. Following the collapse of the Qin dynasty in 206 BC, Xiang Yu split the former Qin Empire into the Eighteen Kingdoms. Two major contending powers emerged, Western Chu and Han, which engaged in a struggle for supremacy over China. Western Chu was led by Xiang Yu, while the Han leader was Liu Bang. Several minor kings also warred, but these were largely independent of the main conflict between Western Chu and Han. The war ended in 202 BC with total victory for Han, with Liu Bang soon proclaiming himself first emperor of the Han dynasty.

Who is your favourite historical figure?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Does guitar hero count ? If not no

what is your favorite book ?
I’ve spent as much time in my life playing Rock Band as I have the actual acoustic I own, so I say it counts :yasu:

That’s a tough one...either Will Not Attend, or Your Heart Is A Muscle The Size of a Fist, or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

What’s your favorite ice cream topping?

Chu and Han contention. Story is about an interregnum between the Qin dynasty and the Han dynasty in Chinese history. Following the collapse of the Qin dynasty in 206 BC, Xiang Yu split the former Qin Empire into the Eighteen Kingdoms. Two major contending powers emerged, Western Chu and Han, which engaged in a struggle for supremacy over China. Western Chu was led by Xiang Yu, while the Han leader was Liu Bang. Several minor kings also warred, but these were largely independent of the main conflict between Western Chu and Han. The war ended in 202 BC with total victory for Han, with Liu Bang soon proclaiming himself first emperor of the Han dynasty.

Who is your favourite historical figure?
WOW, I gotta check that out!!!

Karadjordje, a Serbian uprising leader against Ottoman scum. :milaugh:

Who do you think is the smartest human ever?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I think the smartest human is unknown he was likely too smart to be known and prefered to have peace in his corner or handle things in the background.

Da Vinci was great for his time, or some philosopher. But there are different kind of smartness : politics, books, thinker, scientist etc.

What is your favorite movie ?

N

NeutralWatcher

I’ve spent as much time in my life playing Rock Band as I have the actual acoustic I own, so I say it counts :yasu:

That’s a tough one...either Will Not Attend, or Your Heart Is A Muscle The Size of a Fist, or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

What’s your favorite ice cream topping?
Chocolate

WOW, I gotta check that out!!!

Karadjordje, a Serbian uprising leader against Ottoman scum. :milaugh:

William James Sidis was quite possibly the smartest man who ever lived. Born in Boston in 1898, William James Sidis made the headlines in the early 20th century as a child prodigy with an amazing intellect. His IQ was estimated to be 50 to 100 points higher than Albert Einstein's (I just copied this from google :yasu:)

I think the smartest human is unknown he was likely too smart to be known and prefered to have peace in his corner or handle things in the background.

Da Vinci was great for his time, or some philosopher. But there are different kind of smartness : politics, books, thinker, scientist etc.

What is your favorite movie ?
Avenger

What's your biggest fear?

Last edited by a moderator: