Assassin's Creed

D

Dragomir

I love Ancient Egypt....so Id like Origins. But Im waiting for the PS5 to get Valhalla. So Im most likely skipping Origins.
Nah, dawg. You can't just do Origins dirty like that lol. It's an amazing game. And play Odyssey as well. It's super long so it can feel like a drag as Calypso said but it's worth it imo.

@Tris @Calypso @Admiral Lee Hung what do you guys think about the developers just flat out removing the IRL timeline stuff in the games? While I don't think they're a bad aspect, I'd honestly prefer it not to be there. Just see no point tbh. You can answer this too if you want, Chrono.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Tris @Calypso @Admiral Lee Hung what do you guys think about the developers just flat out removing the IRL timeline stuff in the games? While I don't think they're a bad aspect, I'd honestly prefer it not to be there. Just see no point tbh. You can answer this too if you want, Chrono.
Tbh, I didn't mind that but they were kinda unnecessary imo. After the Ezio trilogy, it became pretty irrelevant. Like in the origins it didn't really have much weight to the story like the Desmond one had.

Are they removing it entirely from Valhalla?

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
โ€Ž
As much as I love assassins creed.. i hope that they will end the story soon.
They should finish the story with leyla - she is awful.

Nah, dawg. You can't just do Origins dirty like that lol. It's an amazing game. And play Odyssey as well. It's super long so it can feel like a drag as Calypso said but it's worth it imo.

I mean the games arent linked, so I dont really need to play one to understand the other. And im not really gonna be out here playing Origins when Valhalla has come out.

Plus I dont have a PS4 to play Origins on.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
I played every single Assassin's Creed games including the dlc and I must say that AC 2 was definitely by far my favorite one:akaman: And then the newest game Valhalla seems good I guess:bamathink:I might buy the game for my PS4:jordanmf:

I played AC games since AC one, with the Iconic Altair.
Ezio is by far my best AC character, i'm not a fan of the new AC mechanics that was introduced in Origins and Odyssey.
AC Valhalla gameplay has been posted on YT yesterday, it looks like the witcher games but with AC origins Combat Mechanics.
They fucked the game but the nostalgia still hits.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
@Calypso @Admiral Lee Hung @Tris @Zoro D Goat @Marimo_420 @Seth

Are y'all playing or have you finished Valhalla? If so, how is/was it? I haven't checked it out yet.
Iโ€™m waiting for patches and updates. I didnโ€™t play Odyssey for a year after it came out and Iโ€™ll probably do something similar as I havenโ€™t heard stellar things about Valhalla, and Odyssey blew me away.

Besides, Iโ€™m far too obsessed with Dark Souls 3 right now to pay attention to any other game lol.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž