Questions & Mysteries Asta Devil Discussion

Will Tabata name Asta devil with the following list?

• Belial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Anti Magic Devil with no names

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm saying this because it looks more and more like AMD is Asta's doppelganger in the Underworld.
in the fans/english translation its quite confirmed if the devil resemble Asta's face, the official translation might make this clear.
So there is a possibility if Asta is actually the devil himself

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Seth

I avoided this detail for some reason but did you noticed AMD's ear?
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Could AMD be the second son of Licht and Tetia that survived?
To quote this, I noticed it too. I also noticed that Asta's side of the demon's face has pointy teeth and his eyes are upturned, unlike Asta's normal eyes. I think it's just how a fusion b/w Asta and the Devil supposed to look. Tabata gave him demonic features to make him look Demon-like. Probably has nothing to do with Asta or the Demon being related to the Elfs. As a matter of fact, Elf's aren't the only people who have pointy ears in BC. Demons in general seem to have pointy ears too.

Is it coincidence, that a lot of main protagonists have a dark side? or an evil form, counterpart or something like that?
Naruto, Ichigo, Meliodas, Asta, Natsu, Shiki, Goku, Inuyasha, Yugi, Jaden, Gon etc.
But I like it. Therefore I hope that Asta will be the final villain. :)
And I hope his Name is Astaroth, also from his Devil

Ngl this scratches me a little as a reader to see the same troupe once again but hey Naruto wasn't first in this too. Bleach wasn't first with this troupe too.

All I hope for is that Tabata will handle this differently and interestingly enough.
I don't see this anymore. It will end like the other shounens too.