Questions & Mysteries Asura is a light manifested illusion created from CoC Haki lightning

You dumb clown is ''anime confirmed'' expert :luffylaugh: Both Asura and Luffy's Ad.CoC was yellow color light,

Just coincidence clown?

:kailaugh:
Going by anime , even luffy used it against Lucci fight.
You just keep digging your own grave further.
Post automatically merged:

You don't like it, it's basically what Oda will do

Ashura - Nika all lived around the same time
Or Ashura was a kozuku/shimotsuki samurai that lived with Joyboy and his skills were passed down...
Ryuma mastered his skills and developed ashura mode ...now Zoro has it
Ryuma was one sword user 💀💀 how tf would he have 9 swords !

Ashura is unique to Zoro genius.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

That explains why there wasn't lightning when Zolo used Asura yet Ad.CoC user Kaido says Zolo used Ad.CoC.

Since Zolo is not a DF user or Cyborg, the only logical explanation is;

Asura light illusion = CoC Haki lightning variant

If you disagree, then explain how Zolo creates 2 more heads and multiple arms from his spirit without CoC Haki, can other people create Haki illusions without CoC Haki?

Chopper sees Zolo's Asura illusion:

So its actually an illusion that can be seen by everyone not just by Zolo's opponent.

Before you say no one got KOed by Pre-TS Zolo's CoC, of course no SH Pirate was going to get KOed by Pre-TS Zolo's CoC when even top tier Rayleigh's CoC couldn't KO Law's Pre-TS crewmembers:

Similar to fodders seeing black lightning of 5 Planets, they said fodders can't see it if it was Haki, thats not the case.

Fodder Flampe can see CoC Haki as well:

Does CoC Haki includes Demon Spirit/Aura?

If Asura is not a CoC Haki light illusion then explain what it is.
You completely failed this because you didn't use your brain and wanted to push the agenda of Zoro using aCoC...
Asura is an evolution of humanity, brought into existence through willpower due to the desire to be stronger.
Vegapunk explained this 1 for 1 by talking about the Sun God.
Every DF that exists has manifested in the same way in the distant past.

If you disagree, then explain how Zolo creates 2 more heads and multiple arms from his spirit without CoC Haki
If you agree show me a CoC haki user who creates 2 head and multiple arms from his spirit. :milaugh:
My dear Erkek... What you are looking at is Demon God, the strongest Devil Fruit of them all.
The power of 3.

Think of it this way, Living Beings have Bodies & They contain Haki inside
This Haki represent your Willpower & Body is it's Vessel

Imagine if your Willpower Surpass it's Limits to the Point Roles are Reversed
Basically your Willpower is Greater than your Body can handle, so your Haki becomes the Host & your Body becomes the Guest

So instead of Zoro's Body Re-Shaping it's Haki, it's Zoro's Haki Re-Shaping his Body
Basically Reverse System of Haki

And i believe Gorosei are doing the same, they are Haki Beings who coat themselves in Physical Energy
Hence why it cannot be Damaged nor do They feel Pain and They can Re-Shape themselves in multiple ways

In Short:

Living Beings = Fixed Physical Energy/Form + Controllable Haki Energy/Form
Asura = Controllable Physical Energy/Form + Fixed Haki Energy/Form

Oden haki traveled to the past through a Toki-loop-hole and created Asura.
Since haki is a fraud technique it would be forbidden in a skill duel and can therefor not be used against Mihawk.

If Asura is not a CoC Haki light illusion then explain what it is.
The problem with this theory is that Zoro is the only one using this ability. While we have a bunch of other CoC masters who never did. Including Nika and Kaido.

In reality there isn't much to say about what Asura is. I rather to think that is a illusion rather than Zoro actually creating body parts like Robin does.

The truth is that we still don't have enough info to tell what Asura is.

Haki Illusions.
What's next? HAKI SUSANOOO!?
Garp hold back against Aokiji because he didn't wanted to open up his 8 haki gates.

How about trying to explain how Zolo creates illusions instead of being butthurt?

Light manifested illusions introduced in Egghead:

Its possible to create a light illusion with CoC Haki lightning:

Oda will turn Zoro into Solo Leveling protagonist and his Asura alone will defeat awakened Kaido. Lol.

Kaku viewed it as him manifesting his will.

Zoro sees himself as a demon hence his manifestation is that of an Asura.

Keep in mind this is before he knew he had AdvCoC now that he knows who knows what Asura will become now it'll be something absurd.
Still not sure if he is aware of it.

Back to topic:

Is Erkan trying to wank zoro here on purpose?

I actually think this is a logical explantation to why kaido said zoro used conquerors on his attack even if it didn’t had black lightning.

Good job trying to supress your downplay feelings and actually stay reasonable Lerkan.
It is only logical for him to do it. He pushes captains > subordinates and that Zoro will face Shiryuu and that Zoro will need to power up to beat Shiryuu. That means(in his head) Teach will be even stronger than post Shiryuu fight Zoro when facing Luffy (since captains have to face each other).

Woro is the first strawhat with every form of haki and the vivre card team are mad goofy fans:lusalty:
Vivre Cards are not cannon info.

Kaido didn't say anything bug eyes.
Kaido questioned it.
Ever heard of reciprocate question?

Asura is some random cool stuff used by Oda because they needed to spice up DFless Zoro.
Talk to yourself I don't like Asura not even a bit.

I think ashura is just Zoros spirit which comes out when he is close to death, make a theory about that. :okay:
He wasn't close to death against Kaku or Pacifista. He was against Kuma and Kizaru. And death angel. Of course we could go back and say Enel, Daz Bones...

Nah

Ashura is basically if Zoro ate zoan fruit
It's the spirit of ancient warrior that lived during Nika era , the spirit being passed down by ryuma through his descendants
Interesting

You don't like it, it's basically what Oda will do

Ashura - Nika all lived around the same time
Or Ashura was a kozuku/shimotsuki samurai that lived with Joyboy and his skills were passed down...
Ryuma mastered his skills and developed ashura mode ...now Zoro has it
I can totally see Oda going that route.

HAAAAAAAAAA...
KAI!

You dumb clown is ''anime confirmed'' expert :luffylaugh: Both Asura and Luffy's Ad.CoC was yellow color light,

Just coincidence clown?

:kailaugh:
Anime was wrong about the 1% man. Don't ever use anime as cannon or confirmed of anything. But interesting that you believe Zoro used CoC coating on Asura when changing my mind about that. I used to think that because I've heard some fans claiming Oda said Oden attack that scarred Kaido was a CoC coating one. But Oda never said that shit.

I thought you said ACoC was red lightning?
ACoC is whatever supports his theories.

Going by anime , even luffy used it against Lucci fight.
You just keep digging your own grave further.

Ryuma was one sword user 💀💀 how tf would he have 9 swords !

Ashura is unique to Zoro genius.
In Ryuuma case 3 sword style with Asura. And that's why Zoro would be the next Ryuuma. And the next Zoro would be a humanoid animal capable of using 9 swords style in base and then 36 in Asura mode.

You completely failed this because you didn't use your brain and wanted to push the agenda of Zoro using aCoC...
Asura is an evolution of humanity, brought into existence through willpower due to the desire to be stronger.
Vegapunk explained this 1 for 1 by talking about the Sun God.
Every DF that exists has manifested in the same way in the distant past.

If you agree show me a CoC haki user who creates 2 head and multiple arms from his spirit. :milaugh:
My dear Erkek... What you are looking at is Demon God, the strongest Devil Fruit of them all.
The power of 3.
Vegapunk has a theory. He is not sure how DFs are created. I refuse to believe humans will evolve into having 3 heads, 6 arms and 4 legs (or just 2?)

:suresure:

Think of it this way, Living Beings have Bodies & They contain Haki inside
This Haki represent your Willpower & Body is it's Vessel

Imagine if your Willpower Surpass it's Limits to the Point Roles are Reversed
Basically your Willpower is Greater than your Body can handle, so your Haki becomes the Host & your Body becomes the Guest

So instead of Zoro's Body Re-Shaping it's Haki, it's Zoro's Haki Re-Shaping his Body
Basically Reverse System of Haki

And i believe Gorosei are doing the same, they are Haki Beings who coat themselves in Physical Energy
Hence why it cannot be Damaged nor do They feel Pain and They can Re-Shape themselves in multiple ways

In Short:

Living Beings = Fixed Physical Energy/Form + Controllable Haki Energy/Form
Asura = Controllable Physical Energy/Form + Fixed Haki Energy/Form
Nad dude. You messed up with Gorosei. They are lame.

You all should have seen it coming.
:ihaha::ihaha:
Expect this dude have something going on in background of every post.

Shiryu isn't worthy of Ashura bud.
I'm probably the first one who seriously pushed Sanji vs Shiryuu because both have invisibility in some way and Sanji has yo prove himself against a strong swordsman because of his rivalry with Zoro.

Oden haki traveled to the past through a Toki-loop-hole and created Asura.
Since haki is a fraud technique it would be forbidden in a skill duel and can therefor not be used against Mihawk.
Wtf

Last edited:
Lets see:

-Sanji unlocks his first awakening DJ in Enies Lobby, once again he unlocks his second awakening IJ in Wano.
-Zolo unlocks Asura in Enies Lobby, then unlocks Conqueror Haki KOH in Wano.
-Luffy unlocks his Gear2/3 in Enies Lobby, then unlocks Gear 5 in Wano.

Kaido says Asura is Conqueror Haki, then its a coincidence that Zolo unlocks Ad.CoC vs Alber in the same arc, but no, ZKKclowns should be in denial.

And where was that gold vs king
He didn't use Asura? LMAO. Luffy didn't use yellow light a lot as well later. Debunked easy clown.

Another piece for your ''anime confirmed'' logic, KOH shows an incomplete version of Asura with 4 arms and 2 heads:

I thought you said ACoC was red lightning?
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/haki-lightening.55296/#post-5309272
''There is no simple answer, all I did was to debunk your dumb claim which is ''red lightning isn't Ad.CoC'', it is in many cases. ''
When did I say it should be red only? That was you clowns saying it should be black and red only, not red and I debunked that shit.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido says Asura is Conqueror Haki, then its a coincidence that Zolo unlocks Ad.CoC vs Alber in the same arc, but no, ZKKclowns should be in denial.
ZKKclowns cant help you. :milaugh:
Asura is a manifestation of perfect body.
It has nothing to do with CoC coating.