Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Eren cutting his own leg and poping his own eye is crazy haha the guy has no limits.

Eren is a determined guy and he put his plan into work. It is nice to see the rumbling and to see that Eren will really destroy the world or at least Marley. I didn't want some talk no justu or something like that will prevent Eren from doing it.
But I am not sure at all that the rumbling will be completed, I don't think Eren will erase the whole world.

Eren x Historia obviously :sweat:

I didn't expect the colossal titans to swim but why not. Imagine seeing thousands on those appearing from the sea ....

Eren titan form is weird like a dark elf, and the "two" bodies are weirdly put together. I think maybe this is not his final form, mabe he can create flesh for his own titan.
The titan is at least 150M/200M tall.

Great chapter !

the best chapter since 5 years ago finally some action starting Eren really is doing good he changes the landscape for good I hope his stupid friends wont hinder him because marley deserves that if you treat them as enemies and not try to befriend with them when they have such a weapon youre deserving this ifs also the marley folks fault for not opposing there goverment and try to change this hostility towards paradise

though innocent people will die but natural selection is what we call that

Wanted to say few words about Eren, Historia and Mikasa after seeing this chapter.

The way that part is framed with Mikasa and Historia dialogue happening at the same time was supposed to show why Eren chose Historia over Mikasa.

Eren is finding out that Mikasa is in love with him and want to be with him but Eren gave up on himself and doesn't believe in a future. His response to Zeke seems to imply he's thinking, what's the point in thinking of a happy life with Mikasa, even if everything works out he only has 4 years left to live.

But Historia seemed to give up on her own happiness herself and her solution is to create new life to be happy post all this. The fact that she states this to Eren while gazing into his eyes and slightly hesitating... to me it's very likely it's Eren's baby.

And no way that Eren (who want protect his friends, who want protect Historia) will let Historia getting fucked by the man who bullied her in her childhood.

Litteraly impossible.

The rest of the chapter is excellent, the drawing, the double pages, the rumbling, the plot advancing, the Titan Eren.

Eren self-mutilating for the well-being of his friends (I really liked seeing Floch among Eren's friends in that nakama shard). It's going to be the tragic irony if they die in any way trying to stop him.

Given Eren's determination to protect them, mixed with his hatred, there will be no Lelouch ending.

Either he loses or he wins (though I'm worried, his neck is really exposed. An aerial attack could damage it. Armin transforming himself into a colossal Titan after jumping out of the plane might damage Eren).

Amazing chapter. After all these mere avengers chapters. The plot can moving without them.

F

Fallen Prince

Oh i have been binging this manga after anime series, i am literally shocked. So the good guy in the story becomes bad very lelouch kind of thing.

I see sexual tensions here, historia and eren are lovers ? They seem to have romantic candle dinner with sad metaphor. They are talking of tragedy that will be unforseen.

So i didnt get the baby part ?So he banged her or what ? :myman:

Am i evil to think what eren is doing is actually correct and i honestly believe that was only actual way to end the war. Imagine the eldians fighting the war against rest of the world , this guy just spared his owns people 's live and trade was to wage war against humanity.

I am not sure what to say , this story reminds of israrl palestine conflict when i watched a focumentary .

What eren is doing could be wrong but he is doing this to save his people and considering he has 4 years to live he probably thought fuck it ill just nuke em.
Post automatically merged:

Wanted to say few words about Eren, Historia and Mikasa after seeing this chapter.

The way that part is framed with Mikasa and Historia dialogue happening at the same time was supposed to show why Eren chose Historia over Mikasa.

Eren is finding out that Mikasa is in love with him and want to be with him but Eren gave up on himself and doesn't believe in a future. His response to Zeke seems to imply he's thinking, what's the point in thinking of a happy life with Mikasa, even if everything works out he only has 4 years left to live.

But Historia seemed to give up on her own happiness herself and her solution is to create new life to be happy post all this. The fact that she states this to Eren while gazing into his eyes and slightly hesitating... to me it's very likely it's Eren's baby.

And no way that Eren (who want protect his friends, who want protect Historia) will let Historia getting fucked by the man who bullied her in her childhood.

Litteraly impossible.

The rest of the chapter is excellent, the drawing, the double pages, the rumbling, the plot advancing, the Titan Eren.

Eren self-mutilating for the well-being of his friends (I really liked seeing Floch among Eren's friends in that nakama shard). It's going to be the tragic irony if they die in any way trying to stop him.

Given Eren's determination to protect them, mixed with his hatred, there will be no Lelouch ending.

Either he loses or he wins (though I'm worried, his neck is really exposed. An aerial attack could damage it. Armin transforming himself into a colossal Titan after jumping out of the plane might damage Eren).

Amazing chapter. After all these mere avengers chapters. The plot can moving without them.
Eren and historia had sex , he get to bang the queen. Imagine the horror when they kill eren and finds out that he had son :suresure: I can see mikasa killing him.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fallen Prince

the best chapter since 5 years ago finally some action starting Eren really is doing good he changes the landscape for good I hope his stupid friends wont hinder him because marley deserves that if you treat them as enemies and not try to befriend with them when they have such a weapon youre deserving this ifs also the marley folks fault for not opposing there goverment and try to change this hostility towards paradise

though innocent people will die but natural selection is what we call that
Would be bit harsh but i agree he is doing this to protect his friends from pointless war and the cost is the warships getting destroyed and erens eventual death .

Cost will be new world will forgive the existing eldians and eventually spared from humiliation . Not a bad trade i guess maybe thats the only way to stop.any wars.

So it's pretty much confirmed that the Kid is Eren's?
:smithnie:

eren has to win rihgt, please dont turn this into naruto
His main objective is done turn everyone against him . Either die as a hero or pive long yourself to become a villain.

Would be bit harsh but i agree he is doing this to protect his friends from pointless war and the cost is the warships getting destroyed and erens eventual death .

Cost will be new world will forgive the existing eldians and eventually spared from humiliation . Not a bad trade i guess maybe thats the only way to stop.any wars.
Its Marleys fault because they think only superficially they didnt do anything against this discrimination now they want to wipe out paradise and they have many supporters I know innocent people will die but they also didnt do anything to stop this discrimination nor did they try to change thw policy of marley it was all in there power to do so

Humans are always dumb I guess

F

Fallen Prince

Its Marleys fault because they think only superficially they didnt do anything against this discrimination now they want to wipe out paradise and they have many supporters I know innocent people will die but they also didnt do anything to stop this discrimination nor did they try to change thw policy of marley it was all in there power to do so

Humans are always dumb I guess
True but i think eren's close friend forgot the very same people want to kill them.

Its just human nature , people tend to unite if there is someone more threatening to both parties.

I dont think this story will have a happy ending to it.

eremika shippers after this chapter:pepemy::pepemotion:
Eren get to bang a queen and fathering a child . Good lord this guy cant be enough of a chad.

Mikasa is getting worst treatment than sakura .

Last edited by a moderator: