Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
I am confused about one thing. Please someone help me to understand.

Eren told Historia that she is the worst girl because she saved him. When did that happen? For a second I thought that Eren started to confuse Historia and Mikasa because it was right then Eren was talking to Zeke about the Akermans. So, I thought that it was referring to when Mikasa stabbed the robbers to save Eren...

Eren told Historia that she is the worst girl because she saved him. When did that happen? For a second I thought that Eren started to confuse Historia and Mikasa because it was right then Eren was talking to Zeke about the Akermans. So, I thought that it was referring to when Mikasa stabbed the robbers to save Eren...
I came to the same conclusion as well. Historia never saved Eren and in this chapter Eren's thought were all mixed up with lot ofemotions.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I came to the same conclusion as well. Historia never saved Eren and in this chapter Eren's thought were all mixed up with lot ofemotions.
She saved him when Eren was trapped by Rod Reiss and was about to get eaten. She refused to eat him and freed him.