Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
RIP Floch,died a hero's death.
He won't be forgotten......maybe

But seriously as much as he was a pain in the ass he was not a bad character at all

RIP Hange too

Levi's face....

Annie was good too

It seems Armin wants to take down Eren with some bombs or by dropping the colossal on his head
Post automatically merged:

Mikasa making the best face here learning for Annie x Armin haha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thanks for the tag, @RayanOO!! I normally wait later in the month to read SnK with my other non-weekly series, but I went ahead and checked this out early because of your alert :sabogood:

I was wondering about Mikasa’s scarf as well, had noticed that recently. Annie’s trying to have a few moments of solitude after being encased for years is a relatable move, and seeing Levi fucked up still isn’t easy to swallow...

Hange asking Pieck to feel her body temperature as a Titan...even as the world ends, Hange getting freaky is top notch humor :fujilaugh:

...And, Hange’s dead. That really sucks, and hits me way harder than Floch’s bullshit. Armin’s finally in a position befitting his know how and experience, but the circumstances couldn’t be worse. Hope he can talk Eren down, because he might literally be the world’s last chance at surviving the rumbling :crybeard:

Floch hung on to the side of the ship for an entire day. In the end, he made one last attempt to stop the Alliance, despite being injured and exhausted.
Dedication right there.

Floch could’ve killed them all and he still decided to shot the plane, only to stop them, and people actually hated this man, Rest In Peace king, fuck the alliance.

Last edited:
Monthly reminder that Floch is the worst mofo in the entire series
How and Why ?

Floch :

• Led an army of inexperienced Survey Corps members against an Ackerman and 5 titan shifters
  • Almost won had it not been for Sniper Braun 13
  • Got shot in the arm which meant he wouldn't be able to use it any more
  • Didn't matter, because he grabbed onto that boat and got dragged across the ocean all the way to Odiha - which looked pretty far away compared to Liberio and other Marleyan cities
  • Chose not to shoot his friends, but instead the fuel tank
  • Got shot right in the throat, still made a speech that was able to make the SC sympathize with him
  • Didn't do it out of revenge, but rather to try and stop them from throwing their lives away for nothing

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
How and Why ?

Floch :

• Led an army of inexperienced Survey Corps members against an Ackerman and 5 titan shifters
  • Didn't matter, because he grabbed onto that boat and got dragged across the ocean all the way to Odiha - which looked pretty far away compared to Liberio and other Marleyan cities
  • Got shot right in the throat, still made a speech that was able to make the SC sympathize with him
  • Didn't do it out of revenge, but rather to try and stop them from throwing their lives away for nothing
djiayebee Floch is just a piece of shit, damn how i hate that dude
Aug 13, 2020 Report •••

☝️ That was my first impression after catching up AoT by binge reading it entirely. Look, I respect everybody else opinion on who are their fav and worst characters, so dont take it personally ^^ But for me, he gave me the worst impression of any characters, he is just a prick who sounds brainwashed and consider himself a big guy.

They're gonna kill eren and save humanity, and then humanity will forgive paradis island and eldians:whitepress:

Fuck the world all my fellow eldians hate the world:cheers:
I doubt that eldians will be forgiven that easily...
Again I'm on eldians side, who are superior than humans, but I disagree with Erens idea, as well as I disagree with Hanji and Co idea to give up in everything and just stop Eren. While I want someone just eat Eren and do things in right way...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Floch :

This.

Floch is a fucking hero, a very well written character, a true human being

Despite knowing his death he still participated in the suicide march against Monkey along his commander and terrified comrades
He survives it and drags an adult wonded man on top of the walls and down them in full titan territory.
He shout at an angry Mikasa that Armin needs to die in order to let their commander live and guide them to the future.
He told how Eren is an idiot that let's his emotion get the better of his judgement, something extremely true.
Once Eren shows him the way to protect Paradis he doesn't let his previous judgement of him cloud his visions and decides to follow him, all in order to protect Paradis.
He supports him till the end even pretending to go along with Yelena and Monkey.
He survives to another suicide attack and to the crumbling of the walls.
He inspired people to support Eren since it's the only way for them to survive.
Goes against 3 titan shifter and an Ackerman in order to permit Eren to continue his plan.
He remains hanged on a ship for 12 fucking hours just to support Eren one last time.
Even when he dies his thought goes to the survival of his island and people.
Even the cringevers can't disagree with him anymore but they are still gonna do their bullshit.

He did all he could to save this part of the plot and now he is gone.

RIP hero

Those who hate him are usually fans of characters like Mikasa/Armin.

They hate the idea that Floch is telling the hard truths (they hate him cuz he "insulted" Armin).

And of course there is the excuse of "he is extremist". But those who hate Floch for that, are curiously people who love Eren (a bigger extremist).

Btw good chapter (specially for a cringevengers chapter. Even if Eren/Hisu/Zeke chapters>>>>>>>>>>>>>cringevengers chapter).

Hange's death did not move me as much as Floch's (she was annoying last chapters) but it was well brought.

Yams killed both of Floch and Hange in the same chapter for symbolism. They both died in the same chapter fighting for what they believed in, with equal dedication but from opposite value systems. With the world's politics not allowing for the possibility of a diplomatic middle ground. It was "sacrifice the world to save the island" vs. "willingness to sacrifice the island to save the world". Isayama dealt with this ideological struggle by pairing up Floch vs Hange in this chapter, which is anticipating the final showdown at very end of the story, of the main pair Eren vs Armin.

Now they're on the plane (glad Annie is out of this shit (lol AA fanservice)) and they're all going to die trying to stop Eren. To me, it is obvious that they are all going to die and Eren will win. The Nakama Shard in chapter 130 is a huge death flag.

Do people in this forum know the theory on the video of "Akatsuki no Requiem" ? it spoils the end of Attack on Titan.