Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
It's unlikely, but I really feel that there are more than 3 chapters left in the series. But that would mean getting at least 7 chapters for completing the next volume which sounds a bit much given Isayama's estimate of the remaining story is around 1-2%

The chapter was great, a few events were predictable but I still liked how they were executed. Didn't feel the tension in the first half, but the rest of it delivered especially after Pieck got stabbed. The theory of Armin having Annie's ring sounds cool.

I really hope we deep dive more into Eren's side of things in the next chapter. I feel like we need a more comprehensive explanation behind his actions and knowing what other future memories he saw with his Attack Titan.

Anyway, "final" season hype begins :finally:. I really pray for MAPPA and its animators who have to deal with all the fuckery that goes down in the last stretch of this series (Sawano will deliver as usual though)

What the hell? Eren can actually produces an unlimited amount of the nine titans.:crazwhat:That's too broken:stop:I'm guessing that Levi and Pieck is going to die.:pepecry:And Annie MVP:finally::finally:Best girl btw:datas:Great chapter:cheers:
Anyone has any idea what the beginning with Ymir and the pigs should tell us?
Maybe it's a three little pigs and the bear stories cross-over?