Spoiler Attack On Titan - Chapter 139 Extra Pages

Should we get a Beren the Next Generation?

• Total voters
DUDE WHAT??
I though Eren already get destroyed hard, probably the poorst maincharacter out of the manga verse, but nope Mikasa get fucked by Jean and have childrens, bruhh.... Eren got cucked hard, die for nothing, his character literally get fucked up.
At the top his girl which he want so much and didn´t want a another men be with her was destroyed by Jean who fuck Mikasa??

Bruuh if this all is true, AoT fall for me from 7/10 to 3/10, that is fucking disgusting and fucked up, one of the if not the worst ending ever in the history of mangas. Poor guy probably see how Jean fuck Mikasa from behind and having childrens, both traitors having the best life and Eren die for nothing, make me very sad for Eren...
Let me wish to draw Madara next to Eren and fuck up that shitty world alongside with traiitor one and traitor two...

@Seth...

DUDE WHAT??
I though Eren already get destroyed hard, probably the poorst maincharacter out of the manga verse, but nope Mikasa get fucked by Jean and have childrens, bruhh.... Eren got cucked hard, die for nothing, his character literally get fucked up.
At the top his girl which he want so much and didn´t want a another men be with her was destroyed by Jean who fuck Mikasa??

Bruuh if this all is true, AoT fall for me from 7/10 to 3/10, that is fucking disgusting and fucked up, one of the if not the worst ending ever in the history of mangas. Poor guy probably see how Jean fuck Mikasa from behind and having childrens, both traitors having the best life and Eren die for nothing, make me very sad for Eren...
Let me wish to draw Madara next to Eren and fuck up that shitty world alongside with traiitor one and traitor two...

@Seth...
The worst of this all is literally the fact that titan powers still exist and that Eren's death was gone in vain.

I dont think ive ever seen a manga shitting on his mc like that
I though the regular ending was already shit,but if the leaks are true the manga get a massive downvote from me. From 7/10 to 3/10. The leaks would basically make anything what Eren did baseless/useless. At top his girl never really love him and fuck Jean getting childrens while Eren was crying and hoping the would never meet another mens. XD.

Poor guy.
Mikasa move on,Armin move one. Two traitors who not save him... Eren never should save them in first place...

I though the regular ending was already shit,but if the leaks are true the manga get a massive downvote from me. From 7/10 to 3/10. The leaks would basically make anything what Eren did baseless/useless. At top his girl never really love him and fuck Jean getting childrens while Eren was crying and hoping the would never meet another mens. XD.

Poor guy.
Mikasa move on,Armin move one. Two traitors who not save him... Eren never should save them in first place...
Pretty much
The whole freaking story would be pointless

Eren was finally betrayed for no reasons
The whole rumbling thing was pointless since paradise got destroyed
Everything he freaking did in the manga was pointless and useless

Has a mc ever failed that hard ?

I always assumed Paradis was destined to fall and Eren actions were a means to save it from that fate, even if it wasn't a total guarantee. But for him to genocide 80% of the word and have nothing to show for it would be pathetic (especially the titan curse). It would also mean Armin was essentially useless and was saved for nothing. Has to be some context missing from the leaks.

Mikasa moving on and finding some sort of happiness is a good thing though, it what Eren wanted. But shippers (and incels) obviously aren't gonna handle it well. lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm happy that Mikasa moved on from Eren, but everything else seems awful.

Feels like everything from 137 onward wasn't planned
Post automatically merged:

@Den_Den_Mushi what are your thoughts on the leaks?

Personally, I hate how literally everything Eren did was pointless and how he failed to surpass his father.

Last edited:
Why i think these leaks are fake:
It is too early like still a month for the volume to be out doubt they got their hands on smth
The additional pages was supposed to be not something that will change the plot this is not little change this is a whole story shift

Anyway having titans still being there make no sense the most, it will mean nothing was achieved eren died for nothing and how the warriors still alive ???

But tbh the part where paradise gets destroyed actually make sense like no way you slaughter whole humanity and they don't attack them next day but if that was the end i don't know why it wasn't in the og chapter honestly it is nothing little to add it is a big plot point