Spoiler Attack On Titan - Chapter 139 Extra Pages

Should we get a Beren the Next Generation?

• Total voters
What makes me happy with these leaks

10%: The story took a turn I can get behind, Eren get's stopped but Paradis gets destroyed due to that. The alliance saved the rest of the world at the cost of Paradis and their lives (I am guessing all Eldians will be wiped out), so their actions had real consequences.

10%: Mikasa somewhat moves on with her life and tries to find happiness not related to Eren.

80%: All the cunts on Twitter that were insulting people just for not liking the ending are fuming right now, like seriously if you even mentioned AnR they would throw a barrage of insults and threats against you like if you murdered their dog or something, it feels good to see those assholes get the first reality check in their life

I feel somewhat bad for people that enjoyed the ending though and weren't cunts about it, but that's just how it goes

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I dunno
Post automatically merged:

???
apparently time travel's a thing now. Leaker's reliable, he leaked Eren's incel rant in 139.

Some people think it could be a "what if scenario" where Ymir lets King Fritz die.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Wtf so everything that happened now is gone ?
Either,

1: It's Ymir showing Mikasa or someone else a different possible reality where King Fritz dies.

2: Ymir did let Fritz die and 122 was a lie. Somehow Ymir got stuck in Paths and titans were passed down.

3: Ymir saw Mikasa make out with Eren's head and decided to change everything. Nothing happened, the entire story was a waste of time.

Either,

1: It's Ymir showing Mikasa or someone else a different possible reality where King Fritz dies.

2: Ymir did let Fritz die and 122 was a lie. Somehow Ymir got stuck in Paths and titans were passed down.

3: Ymir saw Mikasa make out with Eren's head and decided to change everything. Nothing happened, the entire story was a waste of time.
Okay im gonna wait for more infos cause its legit the most confusing thing ever lmfao

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž