Spoiler Attack On Titan - Chapter 139 Extra Pages

Should we get a Beren the Next Generation?

• Total voters
Eren spent like 4 (intimate) years in paths with Mikasa, living together in a cabin. And afterwards told her to forget about him and move on.

Yet even as old woman in a wheelchair she still keeps him in her memories, wears the scarf, and visits his grave.

I don’t get how people see this specific thing as bad (not the ending as a whole) just because she started a family. lol

N

Noctis

Eren spent like 4 (intimate) years in paths with Mikasa, living together in a cabin. And afterwards told her to forget about him and move on.

Yet even as old woman in a wheelchair she still keeps him in her memories, wears the scarf, and visits his grave.

I don’t get how people see this specific thing as bad (not the ending as a whole) just because she started a family. lol
The scarf was never meant to be an affirmation of romance but like a welcome gift to the yeager family.

In Japan, It is pretty common to visit loved ones grave during their anniversary and Eren was a special person to her.

She can love someone else fondly and still remember him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
In all seriousness Mikasa moving on to have a family instead of living the rest of her life brooding over a dead man that she didn't even date, let alone marry, is not the problem here, that's reality.

Can Isayama atleast confirm he slept with Historia? Just so I can know my man took 1 W before he died lmfao, cause this is just sad for him, he's getting bullied by the author.

In all seriousness Mikasa moving on to have a family instead of living the rest of her life brooding over a dead man that she didn't even date, let alone marry, is not the problem here, that's reality.

Can Isayama atleast confirm he slept with Historia? Just so I can know my man took 1 W before he died lmfao, cause this is just sad for him, he's getting bullied by the author.
Isayama hates our boy bro

Thats the only thing that makes sense