Attack On Titan Chpater 136 : Devote Your Hearts

Rate the Chapters

• Total voters
For you how the fuck Pieck managed to rocket out of her titan like that lol ?
The Cart Titan's ability to be very durable allows Pieck to transform several times (we saw in chapter 118/119 that cart titan was disintegrated, but that a few moments later her titan came back).

I guess that's special ability to eject is linked to this.

Moreover I have the impression that here she ejected herself, even if she put less power since she was in a very bad state. Perhaps it was a foreshadowing.

Isayama has decided to make Cart Titan a little more OP. It was rather lagging behind compared to the other titans.

I didn't find it so incoherent. There are other things that bothered me more in this chapter.

Yeah I understand that Real shifters are stronger than mindless 9 titans but Reiner and the others should be stomped badly here. Reiner is fighting several warhammer titans and hold his ground......
Too much plot armor (in addition to Reiner titan armor lol), I hope Isayama bait us. It's too cliche this alliance shit. In reddit, twitter, japan, people rooting for alliance, the majority is pro-alliance. Isayama say he wanted hurt his readers. So my last hope for deaths will be in chapter 137/138, with kino/anr ending. Logically from now they should be all exhausted and good to die. I don't think Armin will sudendly come to save all of them.

The Cart Titan's ability to be very durable allows Pieck to transform several times (we saw in chapter 118/119 that cart titan was disintegrated, but that a few moments later her titan came back).

I guess that's special ability to eject is linked to this.

Moreover I have the impression that here she ejected herself, even if she put less power since she was in a very bad state. Perhaps it was a foreshadowing.

Isayama has decided to make Cart Titan a little more OP. It was rather lagging behind compared to the other titans.

I didn't find it so incoherent. There are other things that bothered me more in this chapter.

Too much plot armor (in addition to Reiner titan armor lol), I hope Isayama bait us. It's too cliche this alliance shit. In reddit, twitter, japan, people rooting for alliance, the majority is pro-alliance. Isayama say he wanted hurt his readers. So my last hope for deaths will be in chapter 137/138, with kino/anr ending. Logically from now they should be all exhausted and good to die. I don't think Armin will sudendly come to save all of them.
Really? The majority there is pro-alliance? I'm shocked by that. How can there be any thought to root for anyone other than EREN?

I'm still team Eren till the end. I don't care about anyone else but Eren, though Levi's death would be very sad to see.
Didn't Levi bully and humiliate Eren at that court though? I want to see Eren doing extreme payback to make Levi into a hopeless, tortured vegetable. Crushing his four limbs, then skin him alive using dogs, extract his nails and then kill him. Sorry for all this thoughts.

Really? The majority there is pro-alliance? I'm shocked by that. How can there be any thought to root for anyone other than EREN?
Japan (majority of fanbase) is 100% pro-alliance, they love this shonen bs. Reddit & twitter...I have this impression, they are satisfied no matter what chapter is given them.

Btw there was a poll in October/November, mostly done in Japan (but where anyone on earth could participate) to find out what chapters readers liked the most. The favorite chapter who won the poll is 126 :suresure: then we have others cringevengers chapters :josad:

While yet some people from the west (like me) voted for the kino chapters like 121, 122, 130, 131.

Proof that the majority is pro-alliance.

I have no problem with it ending soon, it's been a long overdue. But Levi shouldn't die yet. He has so much responsibilities to fulfill. He is the only OG survey corp remaining.
Nah. His goals has already been fulfilled like bringing the youngsters to the sea for example. And he saw the presences of his dead comrades in this chapter so it could foreshadow his death soon.

Maybe

But some moments where we see Eldians and Marleyans making "peace" or people like Magath and Shadis joining hands can show us that the people who will stay alive won't hate each other anymore and will build a nex world.
Maybe there is possibility eldians will not be pardoned if purge fails. It will go back to square one or both eldian and Marley come to understanding post war which we have seen in past it goes in loop .

Eren will likely be killed but he will probably have last laugh . So there is likely chance eren will wipe everyon memory and the chain of tita passing through bloodline ends with him.

To the fellows Erenbros from worstgen.

Don't loose hope. Eren will win.

https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/ktwwu0
I dunno
The way Isayama has been portraying Mikasa
-lead in the colored covers
-like an angel
-everyone has been saying they have to kill Eren and it's her face we get a close on all the time
Is all leading up to Mikasa killing Eren 99%

Not to mention the panel from chapter 1 has to come into play

I hate it but there's no way Eren is winning this shit.
Mikasa will kill Eren and get with Jean:few: