So I just watched this movie just now what an amazing masterpiece created by Cameron.

3DVisual and Graphics : I suggest to watch this in theatre that was treat to watch some of the scenes in underwater and fights I seriously recommend to watch this movie in cinema not in laptop.

Storyline : 7/10 plot seems like Cameron heard us he took the part 1 plot criticism seriously and worked on it . Part 2 is far more complex and talks more on emotional tide , family values.

Direction , Acting : 9/10 . Sam Worthington, Kate Winslet, zoe were great . Everyone can cast did brilliant as well .

So I just watched this movie just now what an amazing masterpiece created by Cameron.

3DVisual and Graphics : I suggest to watch this in theatre that was treat to watch some of the scenes in underwater and fights I seriously recommend to watch this movie in cinema not in laptop.

Storyline : 7/10 plot seems like Cameron heard us he took the part 1 plot criticism seriously and worked on it . Part 2 is far more complex and talks more on emotional tide , family values.

Direction , Acting : 9/10 . Sam Worthington, Kate Winslet, zoe were great . Everyone can cast did brilliant as well .
I agree I watched them both for the first time yesterday and it was great.